sharetrader
Page 734 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473073173273373473573673773874478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 23752
    Advanced Member

Over 2 mill on sell side tonight's close.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Over 2 mill on sell side tonight's close.
    I see one seller has over a million for sale. Why would they have not drippled them out over the course of the day for a higher average price?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I see one seller has over a million for sale. Why would they have not drippled them out over the course of the day for a higher average price?
    I jumped in and bought 10,000 on close. Poor bast... who got in at 8.20

Banned

I think it is rebalance...fundies are rebalancing..ASX is up now....hope they are putting in into SML

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    I think it is rebalance...fundies are rebalancing..ASX is up now....hope they are putting in into SML
    Indexing as alerted to yesterday by ATM.

The Australians have got the measure now of NZX ATM shareholders - sheep to the slaughter.

Hardt, thanks for responding to my query. You are right. I see my confusion with trailing PE and forward PE calcs. Exciting to run the numbers on a high growth company. Doing similar with GTK, but while interesting not quite the same explosive growth model as ATM, but they operate in very different markets. Both excellent companies imo.

Outside thinking.

It is over a year till Jane Hrdlicka takes over as CEO of ATM in what seems to be a very well planned and executed succession plan. After viewing this 'You Tube' talk by Jane, I'm really impressed by the decision, and very hopeful for ATM's bright future.

Have a look and see what you think.

Membaa

There's a candle pattern that describes today, might have to look it up, fully enveloped off recent high and low. Probably 'uncertainty' which would hardly be surprising. That said, the recent breakdown call and the bounce call seemed to be on point. Remember there's a truckload of profit here, so things could be unstable if people decide to take it off the table. Eyes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There's a candle pattern that describes today, might have to look it up, fully enveloped off recent high and low. Probably 'uncertainty' which would hardly be surprising. That said, the recent breakdown call and the bounce call seemed to be on point. Remember there's a truckload of profit here, so things could be unstable if people decide to take it off the table. Eyes on.
    Looking at the chart basically I see a new uptrend with higher lows,good volume now too after the consolidation which saw small price movements on low volume. Aus chart looks similar,most likely trade sideways for a wee while but...
    We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Attachment 9351

A doji, is created when the open and close for a stock are virtually the same. Doji tend to look like a cross or plus sign and have small or nonexistent bodies. From an auction theory perspective doji represent indecision on the side of both buyers and sellers. Everyone is equally matched, so the price goes nowhere; buyers and sellers are in a standoff. Some analysts interpret this as a sign of reversal. However, it may also be a time when buyers or sellers are gaining momentum for a continuation trend.