sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So when those performance and time-based rights vest, we can expect her to dump them on market as well. Great
    She'll have the advantage of an insider's knowledge on timing that sell off. Maybe she could let us know before hand

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So when those performance and time-based rights vest, we can expect her to dump them on market as well. Great

NBR article referred to a very consistent pattern of behavior. She clearly feels that the issue of shares is part of her remuneration package and she has no qualms whatsoever about cashing shares in whenever it suits her and as mentioned that's always been very shortly after the shares vest. I think its clear she feels no natural affinity whatsoever with the shareholders she represents. Some would call her a cold and calculating.... JetStar is a really crappy brand as far as I am concerned. Have I mentioned before how much I miss Goeff Babbage already ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    She clearly feels that the issue of shares is part of her remuneration package and she has no qualms whatsoever about cashing shares in whenever it suits her .....
    What’s wrong with doing that. It’s her pay and nothing to do with anybody else.

probably asked for her pay in cash but no the Board said you need to take shares/rights

Nothing to do with commitment / affinity to the company

Maybe it’s the size of remuneration packages at A2 that are the real issue?

Nothing to do with commitment or affinity to the company
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Thinking about our new CEO makes me feel like I've just swallowed a mouthful of petrol whilst syphoning a petrol tank.

Guru

Some of the exit packages these so called magnificent executives get always amazes me but now a there appears to be huge entrance packages.

Anyone going to the AGM? I hope it is broadcast to us suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Some of the exit packages these so called magnificent executives get always amazes me but now a there appears to be huge entrance packages.

They might want to reconsider location of AGM. I'd suggest Geraldine. It has a nice wee hall safely tucked away from majority of shareholders.
    Last edited by minimoke; 25-09-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post

The AGM will be a war zone, GI Jayne will probably need a couple of bodyguards close by to keep her safe, tomato sales will be going gangbusters the day prior.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    They might want to reconsider location of AGM. I'd suggest Geraldine. It has a nice week hall safely tucked away from majority of shareholders.
    Security costs may be expensive where ever it is held.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What’s wrong with doing that. It’s her pay and nothing to do with anybody else.

probably asked for her pay in cash but no the Board said you need to take shares/rights

Nothing to do with commitment / affinity to the company

Maybe it’s the size of remuneration packages at A2 that are the real issue?

Nothing to do with commitment or affinity to the company
    Whats wrong with it is exactly what is happening here..this is amateur hour by the executive, the board, the remuneration committee..just does not happen at a any serious public listed company in the US or Europe. When I held roles most cash outs was expected after leaving although i do note base incomes were higher as an executive in the US than here.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The AGM will be a war zone, GI Jayne will probably need a couple of bodyguards close by to keep her safe, tomato sales will be going gangbusters the day prior.
    OZ's strawberry is real cheap atm... use those instead. Really people, at the end of the day it is within her right to do. It is not illegal. For us little fish, just go with the flow. I have to say but it is hard being small fish.