sharetrader
Page 870 of 874 FirstFirst ... 370770820860866867868869870871872873874 LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,400 of 17467
  1. #17381
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Would you say UBS is the main game player?
    Yep along with Citi and all the other flip flop broking companies which change their price targets on a regular basis to suit their own needs ie whether they want to accumulate or sell.

  2. #17382
    One Fearsome Feline winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    27,688

    Default

    Is Chairman David Hearn good value

    Just seems a bit odd having a domiciled UK Chairman for a company run out of Australia with a NZ HQ
    “What the wise man does in the beginning, the fool does in the end”

  3. #17383

  4. #17384
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    It says "page unavailable".

  5. #17385
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    It says "page unavailable".
    Working fine for me. Perhaps check your internet connection or try a different browser?

  6. #17386
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    if a2 Milk were to have a solid recovery in FY21, but of a level similar to last year, where the second half was up 14% on the first half not the 24% that management were guiding for then full year revenues will be down over 20% on 2020

    https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...-mix-well.html
    bull
    One step ahead of the herd

  7. #17387
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if a2 Milk were to have a solid recovery in FY21, but of a level similar to last year, where the second half was up 14% on the first half not the 24% that management were guiding for then full year revenues will be down over 20% on 2020

    https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...-mix-well.html
    Not a bad article yet for those of us that believe that the current blip is of a temporal nature then it means little long term.

  8. #17388
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default

    The world's biggest infant formula maker Nestle is launching its own brand of A2-only baby formula in Australia and New Zealand as it looks to muscle in on the dominant position of high-growth stock, The a2 Milk Company.

    While many dairy makers have held back from selling products that only have the A2 beta-casein protein, perhaps sceptical about its benefits and cautious of undermining their regular milk sales, a2 Milk has proved to be a huge growth story. Revenue has surged from $NZ62.5 million in 2011-12 to $NZ923 million in 2017-18. The company's market capitalisation has swelled to more than $7 billion.

    Now the Swiss giant wants in on the space and is launching its NAN A2 brand in Coles and online in Australia this week. It has plans to sell its S-26 Atwo brand in New Zealand in November at select Countdown stores and online.

    A2 milk contains all of the proteins found in standard cows' milk except for the A1 beta-casein protein. Proponents of A2-only milk say the A1 protein causes indigestion.


    This major push by Nestle comes on the back of its launch into China in February with its Illuma Atwo formula brand. The NZ and China formula products are Wyeth Nutrition brands, while the Australian product is labelled Nestle Nutrition.

  9. #17389
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,562

    Default

    Yet to date the launch of other competitor products has had NO affect on A2's traction, if fact it is more likely increasing its potential by raising product awareness in a market still in its infancy.

  10. #17390
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    The world's biggest infant formula maker Nestle is launching its own brand of A2-only baby formula in Australia and New Zealand as it looks to muscle in on the dominant position of high-growth stock, The a2 Milk Company.

    While many dairy makers have held back from selling products that only have the A2 beta-casein protein, perhaps sceptical about its benefits and cautious of undermining their regular milk sales, a2 Milk has proved to be a huge growth story. Revenue has surged from $NZ62.5 million in 2011-12 to $NZ923 million in 2017-18. The company's market capitalisation has swelled to more than $7 billion.

    Now the Swiss giant wants in on the space and is launching its NAN A2 brand in Coles and online in Australia this week. It has plans to sell its S-26 Atwo brand in New Zealand in November at select Countdown stores and online.

    A2 milk contains all of the proteins found in standard cows' milk except for the A1 beta-casein protein. Proponents of A2-only milk say the A1 protein causes indigestion.


    This major push by Nestle comes on the back of its launch into China in February with its Illuma Atwo formula brand. The NZ and China formula products are Wyeth Nutrition brands, while the Australian product is labelled Nestle Nutrition.
    Lol, you realise that article is dated 15th October 2018? We are now in 2020.

    https://edairynews.com/en/nestle-lau...company-61881/

  11. #17391
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    The world's biggest infant formula maker Nestle is launching its own brand of A2-only baby formula in Australia and New Zealand as it looks to muscle in on the dominant position of high-growth stock, The a2 Milk Company.

    While many dairy makers have held back from selling products that only have the A2 beta-casein protein, perhaps sceptical about its benefits and cautious of undermining their regular milk sales, a2 Milk has proved to be a huge growth story. Revenue has surged from $NZ62.5 million in 2011-12 to $NZ923 million in 2017-18. The company's market capitalisation has swelled to more than $7 billion.

    Now the Swiss giant wants in on the space and is launching its NAN A2 brand in Coles and online in Australia this week. It has plans to sell its S-26 Atwo brand in New Zealand in November at select Countdown stores and online.

    A2 milk contains all of the proteins found in standard cows' milk except for the A1 beta-casein protein. Proponents of A2-only milk say the A1 protein causes indigestion.


    This major push by Nestle comes on the back of its launch into China in February with its Illuma Atwo formula brand. The NZ and China formula products are Wyeth Nutrition brands, while the Australian product is labelled Nestle Nutrition.
    Do you have any recent news? This one looks 2 years old https://www.farmonline.com.au/story/...-baby-formula/
    xp

  12. #17392
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Different thinking
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Do you have any recent news? This one looks 2 years old https://www.farmonline.com.au/story/...-baby-formula/
    xp
    Indeed this is v old news. The reality is that Nestle's A2 has struggled versus ATM's A2 in most markets, particularly in China.

  13. #17393
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Indeed this is v old news. The reality is that Nestle's A2 has struggled versus ATM's A2 in most markets, particularly in China.
    The only new article im expecting from Nestlé is a takeover offer at some point. Lol

  14. #17394
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Different thinking
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The only new article im expecting from Nestlé is a takeover offer at some point. Lol
    Nice dream.....

  15. #17395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice dream.....
    Hmm I can't be the only one who thinks that a takeover of ATM is such a matter of time (years in this case)? It would be unfortunate but I think it's going to happen at some stage.

  16. #17396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Hmm I can't be the only one who thinks that a takeover of ATM is such a matter of time (years in this case)? It would be unfortunate but I think it's going to happen at some stage.
    If there ever was a time COVID time would be the best time I feel.

  17. #17397
    Member jimdog31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    If there ever was a time COVID time would be the best time I feel.
    Depends whether nestle thinks its currently undervalued?

  18. #17398
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice dream.....
    Actually it’s not that hard for nestle with a pile of cash in bank and wondering what to do...

    https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.f...reholders/amp/

  19. #17399
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Actually it’s not that hard for nestle with a pile of cash in bank and wondering what to do...

    https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.f...reholders/amp/
    It would need at least 15 of that 20 billion to secure this company.

  20. #17400
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bolivia.
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The only new article im expecting from Nestlé is a takeover offer at some point. Lol
    Over $500 Billion NZD market cap. Could take over with barely a hiccup.....

    Unfortunately not a fake milk/fake meat company - would be gone in the blink of an eye.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •