sharetrader

Bought more yesterday, seems to be moving higher every day. Good value under $15, reasonable value at $16. Fair price around $16.50. forward pe for fy20 approx 30, pe of 35 for current fy19 which is now over. Plenty of growth left in a2 even if it's of a larger base therefore smaller percentage wise. Cash flows are very tidy, China risk hurting us a bit but I see Chinese consumers still wanting nz/aus product vs local and paying for the privilege.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Bought more yesterday, seems to be moving higher every day. Good value under $15, reasonable value at $16. Fair price around $16.50. forward pe for fy20 approx 30, pe of 35 for current fy19 which is now over. Plenty of growth left in a2 even if it's of a larger base therefore smaller percentage wise. Cash flows are very tidy, China risk hurting us a bit but I see Chinese consumers still wanting nz/aus product vs local and paying for the privilege.
    Likewise, did another small top up y'day just to ride in with upcoming earnings report in Aug or a trading update sometime this month.

An expected (my own) 40% growth in earnings is not something to be sneezed at when most companies are struggling to grow earnings in single or low double digits.

Big thing i'll be watching from FY report is re growth momentum in the US.

Advanced Member

As expected, sp drops away in aus. after our close 5pm. Like it when that happens, hopefully cheaper buy in tomorrow morning.

Advanced Member

An article showing another great reason for farmers to change their herd to A2A2

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/ag...f1b8aec6b087d5

Knocking on $15.00

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

The shorts are gonna get burned again!

Rest of us cannot but wonder.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Knocking on $15.00

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

The shorts are gonna get burned again!

Rest of us cannot but wonder.
    >6% shorted, they are on the wrong side of the momentum, enjoy the run.

Int. markets humming on trade "promises" between China and Trump. See how long it lasts. Should be good run for ATM - heading towards $15.50? Momentum continues and shorters in trouble. I still see this moving to $16 as current fair value.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Int. markets humming on trade "promises" between China and Trump. See how long it lasts. Should be good run for ATM - heading towards $15.50? Momentum continues and shorters in trouble. I still see this moving to $16 as current fair value.
    New uptrend formed in last 2 weeks. Looks to be going up 50c a week until next update. I'm liking the look of $17 coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    New uptrend formed in last 2 weeks. Looks to be going up 50c a week until next update. I'm liking the look of $17 coming soon.
    The number of A2M shares shorted says ATM sp will reach a new high on the next update.

Advanced Member

The shorters must being working their magic........ Oh well it was fun while it lasted, until they feel the burn off the great result coming up.