sharetrader
Page 873 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 37377382386386987087187287387487587687788392397313731873 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 23752
    On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    There was plenty of uncertainty priced in at $3.50 while the regulatory environment was still rather iffy as well, plenty of issues facing Bellamy's dragged down the sector and the popularity and uptake of A2's offering was not even on the radar for most investors last year.
    Yes, but there are what i perceive as risks at least equal to those still in the market today (see my post 8668).

A2 is trading on par with its domestic peers while housing the best ( by far ) margins on the market... with a steady flow of cash with no real expenditure.
    IMO, ATM has no domestic peers. The closest I an think of is Comvita, which is a stretch to say it is really comparable. As an aside I expect market development expenditure for ATM to increase a lot.

A2's performance has warranted a set of above market and above sector multiples.
    Since August, the Forward PE has floated between 40-50 alongside every upgrade.
    Eventually these high PEs have to come down. The fact that they haven't is a warning sign for me.

Having one of the lowest PEG ratios on the market is also of no significance?
    PEGs are usually based on analysts projections, not company projections. I don't think it is very easy to forecast where sales and profits will go from here. I would take all published PEG ratios for ATM with a grain of salt.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 21-05-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

dow futures well up, will tomorrows sentiment (assuming closes well up) be enough to stop the machines from dropping the price further? A good day on the dow used to mean a good day for atm...I know that makes no financial sense other than creating positivity

China-US trade ceasefire: The world's top two economies have agreed not impose new tariffs on one another while trade talks continue.

View expressed by Bell Potter’s high-profile stock guru, Richard Coppleson, who is predicting that the stock will surge back to over $13 over the next two weeks because of its inclusion into the prestigious global stock benchmark that is watched closely by international fund managers.

16/05/2018 Bell Potter .........Buy Recommendation A$12.8o

https://www.fool.com.au/2018/05/15/w...ext-two-weeks/

China planning to end limits on number of children families can have.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-as-this-year

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    China planning to end limits on number of children families can have.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-as-this-year
    WOW Opportunity Knocks

Good find, thanks for sharing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    View expressed by Bell Potter’s high-profile stock guru, Richard Coppleson, who is predicting that the stock will surge back to over $13 over the next two weeks because of its inclusion into the prestigious global stock benchmark that is watched closely by international fund managers.

16/05/2018 Bell Potter .........Buy Recommendation A$12.8o

https://www.fool.com.au/2018/05/15/w...ext-two-weeks/
    Yep, some on here are underestimating the effect being included in the MSCI index will have on the SP over the month following inclusion. Wise shorters will know their time is short and will close their positions before May 31st, the rest will burn.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Devon Fund Managers won the Fund Manager of the Year 2017 NZ Equities 🥇
    ... and lets not forget that Peter Harris won the prestigious title of being "entrepreneur of the year 2017 ;p;"
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Even though ATM is more than 13% of some of Harbours Funds I wonder what their internal valuation is?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... and lets not forget that Peter Harris won the prestigious title of being "entrepreneur of the year 2017 ;p;"
    Maybe Harbour gurus and Harris met up at these awards nights to get the inside goss?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

On top of today's news that China is looking at removing its birth restrictions, this news from the EU re the start of Free Trade negotiations is welcome.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/eu-to-ap...stralia-and-nz
    Last edited by Leftfield; 22-05-2018 at 10:59 AM.