sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchay View Post
    Morningstar just downgraded atm to a sell! Quick everyone sell your shares!
    Let's be fair to Morningstar (for once) - they maintained their nerve and called ATM a BUY when the market took a tumble in early June because of the announcement by China of moves to shore up its own domestic IF producers.

https://www.morningstar.com/stocks/XNZE/ATM/quote

So are they right this time to downgrade?

Well, ATM has run ahead of their valuation so they are calling it as they see it.

Agreed, I think we will see $17.50 nzd soon, and nearing $18 in next few weeks, as long as there is no wider market downturn.

Guru

But in reality no one can predict the market. It has a mind of it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Agreed, I think we will see $17.50 nzd soon, and nearing $18 in next few weeks, as long as there is no wider market downturn.
    Powering on.

And there’s still plenty more pain ahead for the suppliers* of cheap stock.

* shorters

Advanced Member

Up again. When will it stop?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    heading to $18....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Starting to look bit toppy now (although I love it to keep going up and up).

Skeptic in me thinks that shorts might be getting ready to hammer it down harder from these levels before the results are in.

We can probably assume that there won't be any trading update as time window for that has lapsed.

Lyttleton Port data for month of Jun'19 should be out soon. That should give us a fair idea as to how the numbers might be looking for FY '19.
    Last edited by sb9; 23-07-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Starting to look bit toppy now (although I love it to keep going up and up).

Sceptic in me thinks that shorts might be getting ready to hammer it down harder from these levels before the results are in.

We can probably assume that there won't be any trading update as time window for that has lapsed.

Lyttleton Port data for month of Jun'19 should be out soon. That should give us a fair idea as to how the numbers might be looking for FY '19.
    It's actually the other way round as the ASX shorts report shows - they are covering rather than shorting.

Beats me why you would sell low and buy back high, but hi - happy to let them power ATM along.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It's actually the other way round as the ASX shorts report shows - they are covering rather than shorting.

Beats me why you would sell low and buy back high, but hi - happy to let them power ATM along.
    In the hope that company would falter on some parameter or some black swan macro event.

Investor

From my diary...Jun'19 export data is due out tomorrow. Hopefully we should have clarity by Thursday on export numbers out of Lyttelton port.