sharetrader
    Membaa

Gloomy start to the week, here's a 'freshen up' remind us to keep an eye on the prize. Could be a cracker time to be buying this SP weakness heading into the mid July reporting.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/impor...011727018.html "During five years of share price growth, a2 Milk achieved compound earnings per share (EPS) growth of 118% per year. This EPS growth is higher than the 79% average annual increase in the share price. Therefore, it seems the market has become relatively pessimistic about the company."

A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M)
    According to a note out of the Macquarie equities desk, its analysts have retained their outperformrating and lifted the price target on this infant formula and fresh milk company’s shares to AUD $16.10. Macquarie made the move after looking deeper into the company’s opportunity in the fresh milk market in the United States. Its analysts note that a2 Milk Company is growing its market share in the country and has forecast a 2% share over a 10-year period. I agree with Macquarie on a2 Milk Company and would also class its shares as a buy.

Guru

Circa 18 days to the next update. Last year dropped after the July update, but already gone from peak of almost $17 to sub $14 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Gloomy start to the week, here's a 'freshen up' remind us to keep an eye on the prize. Could be a cracker time to be buying this SP weakness heading into the mid July reporting.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/impor...011727018.html "During five years of share price growth, a2 Milk achieved compound earnings per share (EPS) growth of 118% per year. This EPS growth is higher than the 79% average annual increase in the share price. Therefore, it seems the market has become relatively pessimistic about the company."
    I think the market just realises they won't keep growing their earnings with a 118 CAGR. Do the sums yourself.

I think the market is right ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think the market just realises they won't keep growing their earnings with a 118 CAGR. Do the sums yourself.

I think the market is right ...
    I think the market has already priced in lower CAGR, and I'll be doing my sums when I have the July reporting data, then we can see whether the market has under estimated, overestimated or about right. In any event, I'm happy with my holdings and looking to increase as this current SP weakness plays out.

Bon voyage.

AU top brokers just lifted their price target above AUD16 and rating screaming buy

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    AU top brokers just lifted their price target above AUD16 and rating screaming buy
    Good on you dr..... the market seems to agree with you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you dr..... the market seems to agree with you today.
    Sp action this morning (drop) vs when ASX opened (up) - proving that NZX is but a shadow market of the real market (ASX) for ATM.

Pathetic mickey mouse exchange - that's the NZX.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp action this morning (drop) vs when ASX opened (up) - proving that NZX is but a shadow market of the real market (ASX) for ATM.
    Nervous nellies served up a $0.44 or 3% swing trade (at time of this post) for those who bought the 13.85 and sold 14.25. Not saying I did, just fascinating that the volatility must be a savvy traders dream.

Also quite happy that ATM plunged to within a whisker of the 0.382 FIB retrace (I have it about 13.80) and bounced, close to the middle of my TA support zone 14.20 - 13.30 (also close to the 200EMA 13.63).

A2 Milk boss plays down impacts of infant formula regulations in China

The a2 Milk Company boss Jayne Hrdlicka has downplayed worries that new Chinese regulations will hurt its position in the biggest formula market in the world, which is seeking to support local players as it looks to become more self-sufficient.

https://www.afr.com/business/retail/a2-milk-boss-plays-down-impacts-of-infant-formula-regulations-in-china-20190621-p5205r