sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    My overall big block av is now $7.631. And first block still 50c.
    You obviously haven't been selling enough, time to up the enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    People have some reason to suspect management might be under promising here. The export data from lyttelton has shown massive increases recently so who knows. This company has a good habit of surprising the market however beating 40% on such a large base will be very tough.
    Interesting. What do these data say? Do they specify the client? Is this client Synlait or is it ATM? If they just specify milk powder, than most of it is likely to be Fonterra and SML-A1 milk powder.

Whatever it is - it might be worthwhile to remember that the lions share of the high margin SML products don't take lots of space or tonnage (Interferon, which would be anyway no A2M product and A2 infant formula, which is) while the heavy weight export (A1 milkpowder) commands quite frugal margins. Not even sure they ship Interferon and A2 infant formula by sea - but I might be wrong here.

Just saying.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Shorters trying their best to keep price down, small gap just filled.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting. What do these data say? Do they specify the client? Is this client Synlait or is it ATM? If they just specify milk powder, than most of it is likely to be Fonterra and SML-A1 milk powder.

Whatever it is - it might be worthwhile to remember that the lions share of the high margin SML products don't take lots of space or tonnage (Interferon, which would be anyway no A2M product and A2 infant formula, which is) while the heavy weight export (A1 milkpowder) commands quite frugal margins. Not even sure they ship Interferon and A2 infant formula by sea - but I might be wrong here.

Just saying.

The stats NZ reported total volume for Nov-18 is up 162% on PCP. HK & Aus up 77% & 192% respectively (taken from Coppo report). Pretty solid as it's pretty much just A2 formula leaving that port.

As far as I know almost all IF out of that port is A2's. You can compare the total exported out of that port to the total sold in MT and they align nicely.

This shows what I mean. Credit to jzhuang from HotCopper for the data.

Data.png
    Last edited by allfromacell; 15-02-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Any know what A2 supply and manufacturing agreement is with Westland Dairy? They been putting out a **** load this season according to someone on the ground.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    As far as I know almost all IF out of that port is A2's. You can compare the total exported out of that port to the total sold in MT and they align nicely.

This shows what I mean. Credit to jzhuang from HotCopper for the data.

Data.png
    And just look at the Nov/Dec 2019 figs v 2018!!

Not many sleeps to go till results out.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    And just look at the Nov/Dec 2019 figs v 2018!!

Not many sleeps to go till results out.

And here again in NZD terms. 40+% growth certainly looks on the cards.

Big credit to jzhuang who keeps this updated over at HC whenever Stats NZ release the latest export data.

data 2.png
    Last edited by allfromacell; 15-02-2019 at 01:15 PM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12204157

NZ exports getting the cold shoulder now getting played up (deservedly so) and no doubt will impact on sentiment (especially from Aussies) towards export stocks in NZ exposed to China market - which almost all are!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12204157

NZ exports getting the cold shoulder now getting played up (deservedly so) and no doubt will impact on sentiment (especially from Aussies) towards export stocks in NZ exposed to China market - which almost all are!
    Timely opportunity for a few more shorts to save themselves before the bonfire is lit.