sharetrader
Page 989 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4898899399799859869879889899909919929939991039108914891989 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I totally agree. I was looking at the long term chart this morning for NZD/USD and you could easily see it reaching 62c. I think it might go lower than 60c. We forget in October 2000, it was 39c.

For what its worth, on the monthly chart, the 50 month MA is about to cross the 200 month MA. I have no idea what you call that but it looks bearish haha.
    Yep, exciting when it hit That 39 cents

Mind you my first trip to US I got US$1.40 odd for my NZD, that was pretty good
    Last edited by winner69; 10-08-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Besides a boost for A2 really not sure why you’re celebrating a low NZ $ so much. Surely you also have interests in companies that are hurt by a low kiwi $ e.g Retailers and surely you buy many many products from abroad. Will likely increase fuel costs which will also affect many more companies.

Certainly a thorn in my side. Will make travelling much more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    Besides a boost for A2 really not sure why you’re celebrating a low NZ $ so much. Surely you also have interests in companies that are hurt by a low kiwi $ e.g Retailers and surely you buy many many products from abroad. Will likely increase fuel costs which will also affect many more companies.

A low NZD is nothing to be proud off ....Orr is stuffing up things big time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A low NZD is nothing to be proud off ....Orr is stuffing up things big time.
    Not sure if hes still settling in or whats going on.. 2020 is a loong time with such low rates. Leaves very little dry powder in the OCR in case some real stimulas is needed and asset prices could certainly do with some reigning in..

Advanced Member

I don’t want to burst your bubble. Everywhere I have travelled to seems relative or cheaper than New Zealand. We are one of the most expensive countries in the world. It will only get more expensive when we have $20 per hour minimum wage in 2021. Our New Zealand dollar won’t be what we will be thanking for being overly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I don’t want to burst your bubble. Everywhere I have travelled to seems relative or cheaper than New Zealand. We are one of the most expensive countries in the world. It will only get more expensive when we have $20 per hour minimum wage in 2021. Our New Zealand dollar won’t be what we will be thanking for being overly expensive.
    I agree NZ is an expensive place, appreciate your post ggcc but think I didn’t write it well or maybe you misunderstood.

i’m talking about international travel e.g spending a month or two in asia buying THB with NZD as an example.
    Last edited by Patient Panda; 10-08-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Advanced Member

I agree NZ is an expensive place, appreciate your post ggcc but think I didn’t write it well or maybe you misunderstood.

i’m talking about international travel e.g spending a month or two in asia buying THB with NZD as an example.
    Ok got you.

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Hope is not a strategy. I’m going with my gut on this one.
    Classic lol.

Investor

Ok, took few years but we finally got there....

Referencing to closing prices of A2M and BAL on ASX. And A2 has overtaken Bellamy’s in price, 9.78 vs 9.70. Go you beaut, may the gap keep widening!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Ok, took few years but we finally got there....

Referencing to closing prices of A2M and BAL on ASX. And A2 has overtaken Bellamy’s in price, 9.78 vs 9.70. Go you beaut, may the gap keep widening!!!
    $23.07-$9.70 over a year is a whole lot of wealth destruction for BAL holders.