sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Only Synlaits trouble at Pokeno .... though I am not sure how these can help to boost ATM's share price ?
    As you know the market is always right, logic doesn't come into it. PS- As I dont trust the market anymore than your garden variety car salesman(salesperson for those PC inclined) I dont care if it's right or wrong at any given point in time.

Outside thinking.

FYI paraphrasing Rohop on the HC thread, who points out;

ATM now #37 in the ASX top 50 with a market cap of $11.32bn. CEO Jayne's old company Qantas which used to sit at #46 in the ASX top 50 is currently languishing outside the ASX top 50.

Interesting times.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 16-05-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I don't say nothing but buy buy buy. thought I did well buying in at 15.56, 60 sec later they down to 15.35. Put in another order 15.37 and back up she goes. Cat and tail situation.
    It was worth the punt, up over a dollar in 2 days. Laughing all the way to the cow shed.
    Last edited by see weed; 16-05-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Banned

It was worth the punt, up over a dollar in 2 days. Laughing all the way to the cow shed.
    This stocks always worth the punt and you dont need a dollar to be laughing 30-40c does me with volume, I dont worry about getting the bottom or the top.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This stocks always worth the punt and you dont need a dollar to be laughing 30-40c does me with volume, I dont worry about getting the bottom or the top.
    And it doesn't matter, whether buying or selling, if you miss the bus, It is like route 66 where I live, Point Chev. to Sylvia Park, a bus every 15 minutes.
    Last edited by see weed; 16-05-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Banned

And it doesn't matter, whether buying or selling, if you miss the bus, It is like route 66 where I live, Point Chev. to Sylvia Park, a bus every 10 minutes.
    Yes and as you can see the bus has had a wee mechanical problem this afternoon so I bought a small trip ticket and may buy another tomorrow depending on which route the bus takes then again i may get off at the next stop.

Outside thinking.

Goldman Sachs reporting that ATM now at 8% of Chinese IF market (at end April) with 63% sales increase.
    Danone down 5% and Nestle down 1%. (Source HC.)

Attachment 10552

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Goldman Sachs reporting that ATM now at 8% of Chinese IF market (at end April) with 63% sales increase.
    Danone down 5% and Nestle down 1%. (Source HC.)

Attachment 10552
    Impressive 👍😀

Advanced Member

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-disposal-q-a

I could give you a suggestion what to do with that money........

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-disposal-q-a I could give you a suggestion what to do with that money........
    Oh no! Don't want to lose another good kiwi company...... not yet, and not unless they pay mega $$'s