sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    New uptrend formed in last 2 weeks. Looks to be going up 50c a week until next update. I'm liking the look of $17 coming soon.
    Quoted one week ago, on the day I bought my final lot of a2 shares to make my portfolio 100% a2 after selling everything else. Boy o boy, what a day. I see a2m Aussi up about 16c after nz 5pm close. Tomorrow might be another interesting day. Congrats to all holders, UBS up $35,000,000 in one day....wow.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Back to my old Johnny favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

Love it Yeeeh haaar That ring of fireThat ring of fire

Outside thinking.

Quoted one week ago, on the day I bought my final lot of a2 shares to make my portfolio 100% a2 after selling everything else. Boy o boy, what a day. .
    Wowee that's one gutsy call!! Congratulations !!

Well done See Weed (and I thought I was overweight with ATM at 60% of my portfolio!!)

Love it Yeeeh haaar That ring of fireThat ring of fire

Speaking of Ring of Fire check out this version..... rather cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l3dsHCScxU

A great time for holders!!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 10-07-2019 at 07:47 PM.

percy

Quoted one week ago, on the day I bought my final lot of a2 shares to make my portfolio 100% a2 after selling everything else. Boy o boy, what a day. I see a2m Aussi up about 16c after nz 5pm close. Tomorrow might be another interesting day. Congrats to all holders, UBS up $35,000,000 in one day....wow.
    Well done.!!!

Default Ring of FIRE............

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Wowee that's one gutsy call!! Congratulations !!

Well done See Weed (and I thought I was overweight with ATM at 60% of my portfolio!!)

Speaking of Ring of Fire check out this version..... rather cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l3dsHCScxU

A great time for holders!!
    Adam Lambert's version of Ring of Fire is something else too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ziv3SL8vL4 Gutsy gay

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Adam Lambert's version of Ring of Fire is something else too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ziv3SL8vL4 Gutsy gay
    He sure nailed the song in his own way or did the song nailed him in his own way?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    broke the $14 support level , see what happens by end of day for significance
    $14 proved a good support level for low risk entry as it failed to close below it. well positioned now for update.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

I heard the Blackcaps were all having A2 milkshakes at their after-match.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I heard the Blackcaps were all having A2 milkshakes at their after-match.
    Advertising deal? Or do they just love A2 milk?

Either way, with the Blackcaps in the final, it's great stuff!

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    As we hopefully head to new highs soon, I had some fun looking back on the early posts on this thread, here's some gems;

Hoop post #274 11/4/13 "sold last week at 56c (6% profit)....reason; lowering the overall risk of my NZX portfolio..."
    Snow Leopard (AKA Paper Tiger) post #302 24/04/13 "Lapping up the milk....time to buy."
    Snoopy post #390 29/06/13 "at 60c I would consider A2 grossly overpriced..<script id="gpt-impl-0.4398812314780828" src="https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl_2019070101.js"></script>...I won't be paying anymore than 20c for my A2 shares."
    Moosie 900 (Moosie's posts have been deleted, but this one appears quoted in another post) "sold out today $4.65 after the market refused to continue the uptrend...thanks traders for the 7%."

As they say...."if we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it."
    And the lesson we learn from this is what? Remove comments from their context so that you can re-write your own click bait version of history?

I no longer follow ATM closely because there are so many other situations where I can bring my powers of analysis to more useful effect. No-one can be an expert in everything, and I freely admit I don't have enough Chinese market knowledge to know how to identify what is 'a winning strategy' for a western company to penetrate that lucrative market. On a statistical basis you would have to bet against a western company going full force into China and western shareholders coming out on top. But statistics do not preclude exceptions to the rule.

The problem I have is that I have seen no evidence on this forum that supporters of ATM have any better understanding of the underlying workings of the Chinese market than I do. Instead buying into ATM by posters follows the forced acquisition of ATM shares by different index comes and 'analysis' is replaced by the drink fuelled camaraderie found with like minded inebriated internetters (internutters?). This is backed up by several reports I have heard of those hanging about here abusing hard liquor! Combined with the sniping at short people, an ignorant superficial misinterpretation of the Randy Newman song, the biased self blowing trumpeting has become just too tiresome to tolerate.

I shall retreat into retirement from this thread again now. Someone please wake me from the doghouse if someone pops up on this thread who knows what is going on.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 11-07-2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7