sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, I am getting that funny little gut feeling again and am buying back in this morning before Ausi opens, just for a change. Wouldn't be surprised to see sp back over $16 pretty fast. That's my little punt for the day.
    $16 Aussie you mean right

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    $16 Aussie you mean right
    Kiwi $, but the way it's going take your pick, I am back in fully at 100%.
    Last edited by see weed; 19-08-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Advanced Member

Yee Ha, Go you little beauty.

I purchased more on Friday, sub 16 is very good value on my calculations.

Advanced Member

Yee Ha, Go you little beauty.
    Lovely to watch isn't it. As Couta said volatility will be there big time and for some until results are announced, it maybe best to stay out of the fire.
    I am excited to see their results but think turnover will be slightly under 1.3 billion. The news I am looking forward to are if they decide to implement a dividend or if they decide to buy more of Synait if it is worthwhile in the long run, following the debacle that is happening over there. Hopefully USA is expanding faster than bargained for and maybe they may have clearance to sell A2 IF. Good times good times and all shall be revealed on Wednesday

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Lovely to watch isn't it. As Couta said volatility will be there big time and for some until results are announced, it maybe best to stay out of the fire.
    I am excited to see their results but think turnover will be slightly under 1.3 billion. The news I am looking forward to are if they decide to implement a dividend or if they decide to buy more of Synait if it is worthwhile in the long run, following the debacle that is happening over there. Hopefully USA is expanding faster than bargained for and maybe they may have clearance to sell A2 IF. Good times good times and all shall be revealed on Wednesday
    I'm pretty sure Wednesday is when we find out. Personally I think China IF still strong and increased market share. Australia probably flat and NZ sales up. But most importantly I believe good growth% coming out of North America.
    I can't see them paying a dividend for the foreseeable future. They are a marketing company so I assume that's where lots of the spare cash is going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    If china are banning dairy imports from the USA,it could mean a milk lake could be on the cards for the US,would it not be better to concentrate on picking up any slack in china,and keep an eye on the prices in the US?

And yes for once I might have got back in at the right price,bought some on Thursday.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Opposite for me sell a few in the morning and buy back in arvo, expecting plenty of volatility over the next few months.
    You are right, it's been that way for a couple of weeks now, but so close to reporting, time for a little lift, as a2 has done in the past a few days out. Over $100 million a2 shares traded so far in Aus today. Something feels different this time. What do you reckon, $17 by tomorrow afternoon.ps, the last 3 days the highs are getting higher and the lows are getting higher, might be the start of next run up.
    Last edited by see weed; 19-08-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Banned

You are right, it's been that way for a couple of weeks now, but so close to reporting, time for a little lift, as a2 has done in the past a few days out. Over $100 million a2 shares traded so far in Aus today. Something feels different this time. What do you reckon, $17 by tomorrow afternoon.ps, the last 3 days the highs are getting higher and the lows are getting higher, might be the start of next run up.
    Yes it went the opposite way today so I have a few thou more to buy to get back to square on numbers but avg buy price has now dropped by 10c. Will be interesting tomorrow to see if it keeps going up or pulls back in the arvo as it has in the past the day before reporting, I'd better get my tossing coins out.
    Last edited by couta1; 19-08-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes it went the opposite way today so I have a few thou more to buy to get back to square on numbers but avg buy price has now dropped by 10c. Will be interesting tomorrow to see if it keeps going up or pulls back in the arvo as it has in the past the day before reporting, I'd better get my tossing coins out.
    You just got to bite the bullet, and jump in tomorrow morning before it hits $17. You could also buy half in the morning and half in the afternoon, if you are not confident of sp going up in afternoon. I find with a2 in an uptrend, it's good to just jump in, because if you don't, somebody else will. Same in a downtrend when that comes.ps I buy in both trends. But when they are only half way up, they are neither up naw down
    Last edited by see weed; 19-08-2019 at 11:50 PM.