sharetrader
    Banned

Not much loyalty over at Hotcopper, an almost unanimous scathing appraisal of her time and actions as CEO and exactly the opposite feelings toward the return of Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not much loyalty over at Hotcopper, an almost unanimous scathing appraisal of her time and actions as CEO and exactly the opposite feelings toward the return of Geoff.
    Good leaders make results, poor leaders make excuses, it's as simple as that. Any person can come in and treble the marketing budget, hire a bunch of mates adding even more cost and then blame the mediocre performance on a range of factors like the game has changed. Why on earth some on here think she was some sort of marketing and growth guru when results achieved suggest the exact opposite, is beyond my comprehension. I guess people have to believe in something.
    I believe in top line and eps growth, these are the KPI's that really matter. The growth rate in both of these slowed dramatically under her "leadership" and that's an indisputable fact.

The fact that she's gone immediately suggests this was highly acrimonious between her and the board and their relationship has been severely strained for quite some time. Talk of her not being cognisant of the travel requirements and health issues is just a window dressing this and is really very disingenuous in my opinion.

Shareholders association's very strongly worded opinion, (seldom seen one so strongly worded), suggests the board simply stuffed up badly in hiring her and should come clean and admit it.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-12-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Some guy name Leon sent me a private msg and kinda telling me to shutup and stop bulls ATM. I think he is the same guy who was looking for a handle of $11 Sp for A2 in Hotcopper about amonth ago before the AGM , probably got frustrated because with all of that the SP is still far away from his Dream Handle .. some one please tell this to Hotcopper A2's thread or Smuglex at Hotcopper please... hahahahah....
    Last edited by tomm; 09-12-2019 at 09:57 PM.

I will put John Key for the role. Who agree , give me a rep !

Interim CEO is BABIDGE

We should spell his name correctly
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Ok so I need to be upfront and admit I do have some serious insider information on the whole situation.

Problems started in her first 4 weeks - my insider tells me that she thought she was working for the other milk company and so the entire performance related remuneration thing was a complete shock.

Unfortunately things didn't get better when she realized she was not working for Fonterra and she sought independent mediation to support her position that lack of work ethic let alone performance was in fact an industry standard at her level.

Apparently if she had been able to unload shares faster she would have been gone but on top of that she was struggling to find another employer who would pay for the prior employers future performance bonus......

Only upside is the 'The Bab' is back.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Some guy name Leon sent me a private msg and kinda telling me to shutup and stop bulls ATM. I think he is the same guy who was looking for a handle of $11 Sp for A2 in Hotcopper about amonth ago before the AGM , probably got frustrated because with all of that the SP is still far away from his Dream Handle .. some one please tell this to Hotcopper A2's thread or Smuglex at Hotcopper please... hahahahah....
    Hold up. Leon sent you a PM here? Yikes.

Mighty good performance by Jayne at the ASM considering she knew she was in for the chop

A trouper to the end

Shareholders Association’s Midgley described A2's board as "naive and excessively generous".

I tend to agree. They threw cash at her faster than what Jayne threw at marketing and growth

I think we have a problem here

Don’t be surprised if there is a ‘strategic withdrawal’ from the US ....a la UK