sharetrader
Page 619 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 11951956960961561661761861962062162262362966971911191619 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 23755
    Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/305037

Another step closer to CFDA registration....just matter of time before they get the approval.

"Liquid gold"

Banned

gutted..sold at $2.80..should bought back when it was $2.44 but kept telling myself it was overpriced.....grrrgrrrr

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    For those whose IP address locks them out

https://twitter.com/acurrentaffair9?lang=en

Scroll down 3 or 4 articles...
    Thanks to you and sb9 for posting, amazing support for the ATM story and no doubt partly behind today's surge (along with the China registration update.)

yes, thanks for that link. Great day for the stock.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks to you and sb9 for posting, amazing support for the ATM story and no doubt partly behind today's surge (along with the China registration update.)
    Yes, I think the market is pricing in the CFDA approval and also surge in A2 brand image.

The current rerating might take it close to $5 mark before the results are out on 23rd Aug.

Another thing to note is lower % of shorting overs past 4 to 5 trading days, which I presume is due to shorters taking into account the likelihood of a dividend to be announced as mentioned by Geoff in one of earlier presentations last year.

And what's left after all this is the elephant in the room "Pending Lion case" and if that goes A2's way (most likely it'll), then all external constraints removed and increased supply from Synlait should help the company realise its true potential in earnings.

As always DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    For those whose IP address locks them out

https://twitter.com/acurrentaffair9?lang=en

Scroll down 3 or 4 articles...
    In the article, the customers imply that A2 baby formula is an Aussie product. Is it? Or is it supplied from NZ, and this is another case of the Aussie thievery of a Kiwi icon?

Wow I'm blown away by the performance of this stock and I've really missed the boat selling out. Question now is if is this is a risky decision to buy back at this price? Surely there'll be a pull back at some point, but I've been thinking that since $3. It really is seeming unstoppable at this point.

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    In the article, the customers imply that A2 baby formula is an Aussie product. Is it? Or is it supplied from NZ, and this is another case of the Aussie thievery of a Kiwi icon?
    The article isn't specifically talking about A2, it's just that Peter Nathan from A2 happens to be commenting.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    After buying a truck load at 50c I sold half of them at $1.60 early last year. Better check what I did with the money and it better be good.
    Just checked - bought Fluence (formerly EMC) and Xtek on the ASX so can't be too upset about my decision.

My mistake was the absence of parents with babies in my life and a general scepticism about dealings with China.