sharetrader
Page 626 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662262362462562662762862963063667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 23755
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Trailing PE is 40 but Peat, take a peak into the future and the forward PE might only be 20 and then like a budgie it is still cheep cheep
    The thing with great global brands growth is that they just keep GROWING !
    The hound is like the cat that got the A2 cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The hound is like the cat that got the A2 cream!
    as long as he drinks it quickly coz cream goes off after a while

and I'm not suggesting doom and gloom , just thinking that maybe its time for a breather on this stock at these levels.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboyz View Post
    $5.19 today / up 5.70% in one day. Noice....
    $5.20 on the close so up 5.9% but it beat average analyst expectations by 14.4% so a further rerating in the short term wouldn't surprise me and then there's obviously ongoing growth ahead. I'm expecting N.Z. and Australian analyst upgrades on the back of this result.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    12.7 cps well ahead of average 4traders analyst expectations for FY17 of 11.1 cps.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-08-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Default Rapid growth value = very high PE

Quote Originally Posted by maccadac View Post
    My broker said that they value the shares around $5 what are your guys thoughts?
    That was late last week.
    ATM has grown since last week so your broker's price needs updating.

Disc ..back in

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

The cat is enjoying his cream on this one...

Good to see the growth, and nice that its "disciplined" as well - increasing revenue translating nicely to earnings growth. Will be VERY interested in revenue predictions for the next 12 months, and whether there is a significant increase in fixed costs as a result of it. The high PE is factoring in some big expectations...so it needs to at least meet it.

Nonetheless, while there is a distinct risk profile, today is a good day.

Disc: happy holder :-), and not selling yet...

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    as long as he drinks it quickly coz cream goes off after a while

and I'm not suggesting doom and gloom , just thinking that maybe its time for a breather on this stock at these levels.
    I guess you never know, and they do happen. But waiting for breathers with this stock can be a dear experience (considering all the lost opportunity cost). I talk from experience ...

Discl: hold some (but wish I would hold more ...);
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 23-08-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    OK I'll stick my head our and do a forecast.....EPS in FY17 grew 188% over FY16 to 12.7c.
    If we assume slower 100% EPS growth in FY18 to (say) 25c. (could be more with share buy-back??) at a P/E of 30 we get a forward value of $7.50
    Looking good to this happy holder......
    I'm actually thinking the EPS will more than double this FY. Reason being more production facility being added by Synlait through the plant in Akl along with further additions to the existing capacity in Canterbury.

I'm picking NPAT for FY18 to be around 27.5c based on NPAT of close to $200mln. By which time I expect the buyback to be completed and that will add bit more to the EPS.
    So, based on 27.5c EPS and apply say PE of 30 we're looking at a valuation target of $8.25 and if market is generous and attributes the current 40 PE multiple, that gives us $11.00 which is best case scenario.
    All in all we should be close to the $10 mark if all goes as per plan and my short term target for ASM time in Nov is at least $6.00.

Pls DYOR...

Disc: was tempted to sell a small portion y'day but resisted the urge strongly and after looking through the numbers bit more thoroughly and will continue to hold...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm actually thinking the EPS will more than double this FY. Reason being more production facility being added by Synlait through the plant in Akl along with further additions to the existing capacity in Canterbury.

I'm picking NPAT for FY18 to be around 27.5c based on NPAT of close to $200mln. By which time I expect the buyback to be completed and that will add bit more to the EPS.
    So, based on 27.5c EPS and apply say PE of 30 we're looking at a valuation target of $8.25 and if market is generous and attributes the current 40 PE multiple, that gives us $11.00 which is best case scenario.
    All in all we should be close to the $10 mark if all goes as per plan and my short term target for ASM time in Nov is at least $6.00.

Pls DYOR...

Disc: was tempted to sell a small portion y'day but resisted the urge strongly and after looking through the numbers bit more thoroughly and will continue to hold...
    Bullish post, I like it and hope you're right mate. It will be interesting to see where broker valuations are at once they have updated them.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Thanks for your thoughts on a fwd SP sb9. Much appreciated..... I was feeling lonely at $7.50!!

The November update is going to be very interesting.

Guru

$6 by November. The way they are going this morning it will be $6 by 2pm today. Sure is a lot of interest.