sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...September+2020

China Skinny has been tracking the dairy market for many years, via its Dairy Tracker. And in spite of foreign brands' natural advantages, their analysis points to performance of foreign dairy brands getting worse in most areas, indicated by the data below.

Just be aware, that's all, I'm not trying to talk it down and have no position either long or short but I am sure those with big positions one way or the other will have strong views on this lol
    Good point. The logical answer to "America First", "New Zealand First", "Britain First" and "<myland> First" clearly must be "China First". Something all of our exporters and all of our populists need to keep in mind.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...September+2020

China Skinny has been tracking the dairy market for many years, via its Dairy Tracker. And in spite of foreign brands' natural advantages, their analysis points to performance of foreign dairy brands getting worse in most areas, indicated by the data below.

Just be aware, that's all, I'm not trying to talk it down and have no position either long or short but I am sure those with big positions one way or the other will have strong views on this lol
    I'm too satisfied with a very full tummy of yummy A2 to take any fish bait today.

Advanced Member

Ooooopppps....wrong thread !
    Last edited by RTM; 23-09-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I think COVID will help them....if one had a choice...from a health perspective...would one prefer to jump on a bus or train...or drives one's own car.
    This will affect many of the people that buy cars in Turners range. I think anyway.
    ...and they all drink A2 milk !
    om mani peme hum

Outside thinking.

I can recall certain posters were concerned at ATM's year end inventory levels.

This chart shows 5000 good reasons why ATM chose to build its stock levels..... ATM is ramping up the ATM presence in Chinese Mother and Baby stores with over 5,000 stores added since June.

ATM in China MBS stores.png

Meantime anecdotal word is that ATM is leading Chinese ecommerce sales with increases 30 to 40% up.

As always DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I can recall certain posters were concerned at ATM's year end inventory levels.

This chart shows 5000 good reasons why ATM chose to build its stock levels..... ATM is ramping up the ATM presence in Chinese Mother and Baby stores with over 5,000 stores added since June.

ATM in China MBS stores.png

Meantime anecdotal word is that ATM is leading Chinese ecommerce sales with increases 30 to 40% up.

As always DYOR.
    WoW amazing stuff this a2 ............

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

Thanks LF ... are you able to provide a source?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Thanks LF ... are you able to provide a source?
    BK, 'anecdotal' means 'not necessarily true or reliable because it is based on personal accounts not published facts' ...... hence my DYOR.

That said, the person is known to me and is a long term holder in ATM. Like me he is overweight in ATM and watches his shares like a hawk. I regard his comments as credible. However, I'm always cautious until I see published results. We also need a more info on USA and Canada progress.

As always DYOR.

ps.... nice to see the SP back over $18 today...... onwards and upwards.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 23-09-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Nice to see ATM make a rise again. Wonder if it will continue or get shorted again.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Nice to see ATM make a rise again. Wonder if it will continue or get shorted again.
    TA looking good (heading back above 200 day MA) and this graph of 10 years av SP change says the odds are good for it to climb above $20 again. Only a matter of time till it is $25. Well done those who took advantage of the recent lows.

10 yr Monthly ATM sales trend.png

That said, election results in USA and NZ may cause a bit more short term uncertainty. GLH and DYOR cos I'm a tab biased!