sharetrader

Market maybe impressed by the A2 Milk Company funded study released today. Promising results indeed, sample size of 80.

https://insights.ovid.com/crossref?a...00000000-96393

Attachment 10681
    Last edited by allfromacell; 17-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Glad with these low volumes how quick the share price is heading up today hehe. Cant wait to hear the update from ATM
    Todays graph is classic - flatlines until midday, Australia opens, then "HELLO"!

Capture2.JPG

$16.98 the all-time high
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 17-07-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Market maybe impressed by the A2 Milk Company funded study released today. Promising results indeed, sample size of 80.

https://insights.ovid.com/crossref?a...00000000-96393

Attachment 10681
    Thanks for that. I was wondering what could have made the share price jump so much today

Commentary on the asx forum is very positive full of optimism hopefully see a good lead in to the results!!!!

I had a fair value is around the 16.50 mark, which is why I have been buying over the last 6 months when it's been priced significantly lower, for fy20 $16.50 approx 35 based on consensus, I thought about selling some today but the positive news and potential way things are moving it may move towards 40-45 pe. I suspect the formula is selling very well in China, and there is still huge growth here. GS have been there on a reconaissance mission to China and upgraged their target. So I see this moving to $17.50 and then see what happens once we have some fy19 figures in front of us. Hard to find a better growing cash generator.

Guru

Closed at $16.04 on the ASX - only 4c off the AUD all time high.

Hey, why is it so quiet now, where has everybody gone?

IMO

Its kinda like back to a a set and forget stock, watching paint dry, cream clotting, bread rising, tide coming in. Meaningful announcements few and far between. Lovely chart looks to be rising gently to results next month

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Its kinda like back to a a set and forget stock, watching paint dry, cream clotting, bread rising, tide coming in. Meaningful announcements few and far between. Lovely chart looks to be rising gently to results next month
    Think there would be a some here argue about being a 'set & forget' stock - then there are a few here trading in & out and taking plenty of opportunity on the dips.

Jeepers, last week went from $15.00 to $16.61 - if that is paint drying, I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Think there would be a some here argue about being a 'set & forget' stock - then there are a few here trading in & out and taking plenty of opportunity on the dips.

Jeepers, last week went from $15.00 to $16.61 - if that is paint drying, I'll take it!
    These days, there are fast drying paint (as in 30 mins) - just like quick set cement (5 mins!).

Blink, go and have a cuppa and the sp has moved 5%!