sharetrader

I think we may see an ATH in NZ today - ASX has started to take off instead of buying a car with my handy profit i might buy a cow to ride around on, an A2 Cow because its smarter.

Be good to push through $17, if it does it should run to the approx $17.50-$17.75 in the next few weeks.

Wonder what happened to Bull bear!!! lots of doom & gloom here before.....Enjoy the ride...heading towards $18 soon

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    Wonder what happened to Bull bear!!! lots of doom & gloom here before.....Enjoy the ride...heading towards $18 soon
    I sold a 1000 for 16.55 on Monday and bought back 900 on Thursday for 16.61. The 1000 I sold was bought on 3/7/19 for 14.99.
    Last edited by see weed; 19-07-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I sold a 1000 for 16.55 on Monday and bought back 900 on Thursday for 16.61. The 1000 I sold was bought on 3/7/19 for 14.99.
    Is that what is called a "stop profit"?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Sound like the tax man/woman's making good money?
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 19-07-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Investor

Couldn't quite claim the ATH today on NZX of previous $16.98, hopefully next week with a trading update.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Couldn't quite claim the ATH today on NZX of previous $16.98, hopefully next week with a trading update.
    hopefully!!!! We were close but no cigar.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    hopefully!!!! We were close but no cigar.
    The results are not due until August, it is unlikely that a trading update will come now prior to that as we have passed the likely dates for an update to the results. You have to go on the last update which was "in line"with current growth, then extrapolate that to revenue and earnings. Either way ATM looks solid albeit a possible decline growth % as it is difficult to continue to maintain increasing growth quarter on quarter off an exceptional growth profile. The only concern to the SP in the meantime is whether the shorts on ASX mount a concerted campaign prior the August results announcement and sell the heck out of this, driving down the SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The results are not due until August, it is unlikely that a trading update will come now prior to that as we have passed the likely dates for an update to the results. You have to go on the last update which was "in line"with current growth, then extrapolate that to revenue and earnings. Either way ATM looks solid albeit a possible decline growth % as it is difficult to continue to maintain increasing growth quarter on quarter off an exceptional growth profile. The only concern to the SP in the meantime is whether the shorts on ASX mount a concerted campaign prior the August results announcement and sell the heck out of this, driving down the SP.
    There has been further short coverings in the latest ASX update - even as the sp spikes higher and higher.

If one believes in the ATM story, then the shorters have been doing a huge favor so far by supplying cheap stocks and then, buying back more expensive stock!

So if you believe in the story, nothing to worry about.