sharetrader

Attachment 10332

bathing in the milk
    one step ahead of the herd

yes it is bull

Anybody notice the $69m loss on the listed investment (Synlait) in Other Comprehensive Income
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Can’t wait until mid day when the ASX opens

With this result might get some scallops/oysters and chips for lunch and go and sit on the beach and watch the ASX action
    Yes ASX might put us up over $14. Last year went from 9.50 to $11 by mid day then over $12 in afternoon then over $14 in the following 3 weeks. Any thing is possible.PS Buyers building up over in Aussi and still one hour 45min to open.
    Last edited by see weed; 20-02-2019 at 10:13 AM.

100,000 just gone through at $13.81. Someone taking profit and someone cross they didn't buy yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Great result. One thing to watch is full year EBITDA is expected to be 31-32% so what does that suggest about second half EBITDA, well under 30% right ?
    The other thing I think that warrants serious consideration is the current state of relations between N.Z. and China and what might be the implications for ATM going forward.
    One final thing, when is Herdlicker and other insiders going to dump millions more shares on the market ?, (remembering they haven't been able to sell as insiders leading up to this announcement).
    Be careful mate and don't get carried away.
    Great that they're doubling marketing spend to drive future growth and doing all the heavy lifting with this which is something I am sure Synlait shareholders will be very pleased about.
    Main thing to note is Gross Margins continue to improve (inputs and price)

EBITDA margins shrinking in H2 because of added investment in growth (doing what Heartland are doing and not holding back). You know that anyway

Even at 31%/32% full year EBITDA margin is higher than last year ...isn’t that good?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I sold out all my holding at Christmas time after frustration of going nowhere .

In the new year it started to climb and I had FOMO anxiety so decided to buy back in and sit tight. Glad I did and have learnt a lesson to ignore all the sideline noise.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Main thing to note is Gross Margins continue to improve (inputs and price)

EBITDA margins shrinking in H2 because of added investment in growth (doing what Heartland are doing and not holding back). You know that anyway

Even at 31%/32% full year EBITDA margin is higher than last year ...isn’t that good?
    And as we all know they're always conservative with their forecast.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    I sold out all my holding at Christmas time after frustration of going nowhere .
    ???? It was in uptrend starting October. ATM ALWAYS goes somewhere. Consistently always up or down.

Investor

Expect a massive re-rate to happen over next few weeks once all Analysts pump out their valuations.