sharetrader
Page 714 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 21461466470471071171271371471571671771872476481412141714 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 23755
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. I prefer everyones opinion on things whether seen as silly or not. Snoopy is conservative and there is nothing wrong with that. It is great to think working people can put there money into A2, but if I was retired and had no other income other than from stocks, A2 would not be the stock for me as it is too volatile.
    All cool Ggcc. Totally agree we are all entitled to our opinions. For the record, I am retired and ATM has benefitted my savings by over $400k.

Advanced Member

Hold onto your hats. Glad I didn't sell too many the other day. Still making $750 every time it goes up 1c.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    All cool Ggcc. Totally agree we are all entitled to our opinions. For the record, I am retired and ATM has benefitted my savings by over $400k.
    Nice to hear you are doing well. A2 is a great company and doing well, but hopping onto the sharemarket, a lot of retired people can't afford to lose $400,000. In fact most elderly I discuss with would have less than $400,000 to their name.

I hope the ride continues as I have invested well, but I am only 42 so still have a long working life ahead of me. I would rather invest in A2 than Xero at company valuations. Different business I know, but one makes profit and the other one does not....... yet.

Spare a thought today for those who shorted ATM!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Exactly!

Apparently Macquaries have today lifted their expectations to $NZ 9.20. Exciting times for holders.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not feeling the love for them.

chart.jpg
    Interesting seeing the correlation between synliat and ATM over the last six months
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-11-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    chart.jpg
    Interesting seeing the correlation between synliat and ATM over the last six months
    Which is why I've just bought some SML. ATM getting too rich for me and I figure SML has some catching up to do.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    chart.jpg
    Yes very interesting, wanted to buy some more ATM y'day but it moved too quickly from my price range, luckily bought SML last week under $7 mark, happy with that and in the meantime my ATM parcel keeps getting fatter and fatter

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Which is why I've just bought some SML. ATM getting too rich for me and I figure SML has some catching up to do.
    Classic bob each way on both horses is probably best and pick up the Quinella
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine