sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    Yawn........
    Yawning all the way to the bank....... Boring is great.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-08-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    It is not an illusion but it is going to be. Watch this space it will enter $22.50 next phase.
    That's 22.50 AUD .....and just another step towards to 30.00

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That's 22.50 AUD .....and just another step towards to 30.00
    Now we know you were taking the mickey lol.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Now we know you were taking the mickey lol.
    Not necessarily, consensus NPAT is around $390ml for FY, if they beat that and come in around $400ml + and then sp will rally hard. Additionally, US growth, capital management/strategy plans and announcement of new CEO. If its going to be Peter Nathan as widely rumoured, market will love it and apply higher multiples.

And evidence that FY results are gonna be outstanding is the low number of shorts for over past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    Yawn........
    Yeah, yawning is for those of us who have more than 50K shares of it with an average cost of just over 2 bucks We're so used to its upward trajectory then that we yawn now every time sp is barely moving towards the 25 bucks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not necessarily, consensus NPAT is around $390ml for FY, if they beat that and come in around $400ml + and then sp will rally hard. Additionally, US growth, capital management/strategy plans and announcement of new CEO. If its going to be Peter Nathan as widely rumoured, market will love it and apply higher multiples.

And evidence that FY results are gonna be outstanding is the low number of shorts for over past few months.
    I was referring to Winner's overly positive attitude toward ATM, not actual evidence. I have shares in ATM and am quite happy watching from the sidelines while it grows.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I was referring to Winner's overly positive attitude toward ATM, not actual evidence. I have shares in ATM and am quite happy watching from the sidelines while it grows.
    All good

Excuse my ignorance here - latest announcement from ATM relates to https://www.nzx.com/announcements/357627

Is this a a sign of anything underlying? making ready for new CEO? or am I way off?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance here - latest announcement from ATM relates to https://www.nzx.com/announcements/357627

Is this a a sign of anything underlying? making ready for new CEO? or am I way off?
    From what I can see they've updated their securities (shares mostly for A2) trading policy for Board, CEO and other senior management. Just s standard procedure really, bit of house keeping if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    From what I can see they've updated their securities (shares mostly for A2) trading policy for Board, CEO and other senior management. Just s standard procedure really, bit of house keeping if you like.
    Would that have been triggered off the back of a new CEO package, and as a result they realised they needed to tidy it up? just seems a bit random!
    Last edited by jimdog31; 07-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.