sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Trading on a very narrow range... does it imply short covering?
    I'm calling the bottom in bar any Macro events.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bet the Ranch...oh wait, you already have I'm expecting a military strike on Iran any day now and who knows where it will go from there but one thing I am pretty sure of, it will affect oil prices more than infant milk powder so you might be alright.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-09-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Brave call, Couta and I hope it’s right.

Wish I had sold all my shares when I sold 2/3rd after the disappointing results.

Given my entry price, I am comfortable to ride with the 1/3rd left but I have to say I am not in a hurry to reset my holding higher anytime soon.

I suspect it’s short coverings as some shorters lock in gains, giving some support currently.

Thinking of selling some of my FPH to invest in more ATM

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Thinking of selling some of my FPH to invest in more ATM
    New money, recycled money, whatever money, it’s a screaming buy. But, it’s still a falling knife so timing is everything. Gltah

The chart is looking pretty ominous. Reversion back to test long term support at about ~ $11 is not out of the question in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The chart is looking pretty ominous. Reversion back to test long term support at about ~ $11 is not out of the question in my opinion.
    Managed to stay on top of the MA400 for a number of years - might hold this time as well.

MA400 is sitting at A$11.89 ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    There are lots of different bottoms with a2, and every time I buy some ,it drops 10 or 20c. So now will put orders in 20c below what I would like to pay for them. So bottoms up, but please give me bottoms down.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    There are lots of different bottoms with a2, and every time I buy some ,it drops 10 or 20c. So now will put orders in 20c below what I would like to pay for them. So bottoms up, but please give me bottoms down.
    So meaning we need to be prepared for sp to go down by 40c?

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    So meaning we need to be prepared for sp to go down by 40c?
    Maybe by a dollar or more. Bought some in 2 August for 1752, 12 August for 1590, 21 August 1495 and the other day for 1380 I will chase it down farther as my overall cost is still below 4 bucks having bought and sold heaps then when acquiring it was way below that sweet amount of 56 cents. So worry not lucky early holders