sharetrader
Page 931 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 431831881921927928929930931932933934935941981103114311931 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 23752
    The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    A 'sponsored' story.
    I would have thought that they understood how it worked by now but it seems not.
    It's a tricky one, "How do you prove your product scientifically?" No one else is going to spend the money on the research so they have to do it themselves, which leads to claims of bias. 6 of one half a dozen of the other. At the end of the day it comes down to the consumer.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    It's a tricky one, "How do you prove your product scientifically?" No one else is going to spend the money on the research so they have to do it themselves, which leads to claims of bias. 6 of one half a dozen of the other. At the end of the day it comes down to the consumer.
    I agree with what you say. In hospitality, we were sick of people with all sorts of intolerances coming forward that they probably never had. It is great as an investor for A2, even if it is just the placebo effect customers are getting. If it works for them they buy the product

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I agree with what you say. In hospitality, we were sick of people with all sorts of intolerances coming forward that they probably never had.
    I feel your pain - those paying customers are such a nuisance. And its not hospitality's fault some seem unable to put a simple "GF" on their menus. Never mind, those pests still have money and wil find an alternative hospo to spend it and should not be troubling you any more.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I feel your pain - those paying customers are such a nuisance. And its not hospitality's fault some seem unable to put a simple "GF" on their menus. Never mind, those pests still have money and wil find an alternative hospo to spend it and should not be troubling you any more.
    Haha sometimes it is better that they stay at home. As much fun sitting next to a family with screaming kids. Ask friends of yours who have worked in the hospitality sector, it will open your eyes. 😊

There are of places that offer food for those intolerant people. Please go to those places and don’t ask other places to change their menu. Most genuine intolerant people do understand
    Last edited by Ggcc; 25-06-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    A 'sponsored' story.
    I would have thought that they understood how it worked by now but it seems not.
    I read the same article this morning. How do you know its ATM doing the sponsoring here? Could be from anyone.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I read the same article this morning. How do you know its ATM doing the sponsoring here? Could be from anyone.
    I didn't say they did but someone did.
    So not 'news' as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Haha sometimes it is better that they stay at home. As much fun sitting next to a family with screaming kids. Ask friends of yours who have worked in the hospitality sector, it will open your eyes. 

There are of places that offer food for those intolerant people. Please go to those places and don’t ask other places to change their menu. Most genuine intolerant people do understand
    I don't go to QSR's so avoid the screaming kids. (I wasnt asking for the menu to be changed - just 2 simple letters to be added. Just like adding "A2" makes it a lot easier for consumer choice)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Says in the article that is sponsored by the University of Auckland Business School

Advanced Member

https://www.ruralnewsgroup.co.nz/dai...oming-woodford
    A2 milk wave coming - Woodford
    Agribusiness expert Keith Woodford says within the next five years China could be accepting only A2 milk products.

Speaking at Federated Farmers Dairy conference in Wellington this morning, Woodford, a retired agribusiness professr, says the push for A2 milk won’t come from the Chinese Government but consumers.

He told dairy leaders that A2 milk was the “largest selling milk” in Australian supermarkets.

“I know this because I’m part of the Australian A2 milk story,” he says.

Woodford says he recently spoke to 6500 “medical folks” in Australia about A2 milk.

“The demand for A2 milk is going to increase around the world,” he says.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet”

He says dairy companies around the world had been ignoring A2 milk until recently.

Fonterra announced a strategic partnership with the a2 Milk Company in February this year.

Over the years the co-op had downplayed the importance of A2 milk.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    https://www.ruralnewsgroup.co.nz/dai...oming-woodford
    A2 milk wave coming - Woodford
    Agribusiness expert Keith Woodford says within the next five years China could be accepting only A2 milk products.

Speaking at Federated Farmers Dairy conference in Wellington this morning, Woodford, a retired agribusiness professr, says the push for A2 milk won’t come from the Chinese Government but consumers.

He told dairy leaders that A2 milk was the “largest selling milk” in Australian supermarkets.

“I know this because I’m part of the Australian A2 milk story,” he says.

Woodford says he recently spoke to 6500 “medical folks” in Australia about A2 milk.

“The demand for A2 milk is going to increase around the world,” he says.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet”

He says dairy companies around the world had been ignoring A2 milk until recently.

Fonterra announced a strategic partnership with the a2 Milk Company in February this year.

Over the years the co-op had downplayed the importance of A2 milk.
    Sounds good. Been a pretty rough few months since February when it hit ~ $14.60...be good to see it back above there sometime soon.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine