sharetrader
Page 2 of 2376 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast

Found a two litre blue top bottle of 'New Ridge A2 - organic Un Homogenised - standard milk' for $5.95 here in Wellington, not sure if it was the organic or the A2 that supports the price ... premium. Commonsense Organics are generally premium prices for everything in store.

Must say as a virgin A2 drinker I enjoyed the taste. Does A2 taste any different to A1? I assume it doesn't so therefore it must have been the organic bit that was tasty?

Can't say it is widely available in Wellington with only about five shops selling A2. By any account that equates to low market penetration especially after six years of business.

How much money per litre is A2 Corporation receiving in licence fees I wonder from its two NZ licensees, or any of its international licensees for that matter?

Enumerate do you still drink A1 milk after all the scientific evidence?

I have no choice - milk products are included in so many processed foods. So, I cut down on process foods; don't have milk in drinks; never drink milk or derived products; try to buy milk where the Swahili buy it ...

Was an A2 drinker when I could find it - New Ridge A2, it was.

It is most important not to give A1 milk to children. Implicated in ADHD, autism, diabetes.

If I had the beginnings of Parkinsons - I would stop drinking A1. If I had diabetes - stop drinking A1. Any disease pathogenesis that involves oxidative or nitritive damage - stop drinking A1. Psoriasis was implicated, in some states - not sure where the studies are at on this.

There is alot of information on the web. The company published a full page ad in the Herald - which I kept - on the benefits of A2.

Fonterra are hostile to the product, in the NZ market. I suppose they don't like their milk products described as "poisonous". However, you can breed for A2 and bull stud services, with the A2 gene, are on the market. Fonterra has got to be one of the stupidest organisations for not separating A2 milk.

A1 is fine where the beta caesine is processed, enzymatically, or eliminated from the product (eg cheese). It is just that in human digestion A1 generates BCM7 as a deadly byproduct.

Here is a great link on the background:

http://cmsapp1.lincoln.ac.nz/site/st...bate_s3292.pdf
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

This might explain why Australia and US are better targets for ATM:

quote:
    A2 milk has been marketed in New Zealand since about March 2003 and is slowly becoming increasingly available. In Australia the uptake has been faster, largely due to considerable television exposure on current affairs programs on Channels 7 and 9 (the major commercial channels) and also the ABC (which ran a forty minute ‘Four Corners “
    documentary in 2003). Currently, daily sales of A2 milk in Brisbane alone are believed to exceed total NZ weekly sales, despite the later start-up in Australia. The growth in the Australian market is currently constrained by the rate at which cows can be tested and theA2 herds set up.
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

Some reasonable trades happening in ATM atm. Looks like someone wants a reasonable stake ...

Anyone know how the Joint Venture discussions in Australia are progressing with Freedom Nutritional Products Ltd?

A good gain today +20%

Joint venture agreed with Freedom Nutritional Products

GENERAL: ATM: JOINT VENTURE WITH FREEDOM IN AUSTRALIA AND JAPAN

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=1598923

ATM Annual Results were announced on 14/6:

http://www.nzx.com/market/market_ann...pany?id=149151

-------------------------------------

In Summary, revenue is up 518% to 7.6m. Loss is up 448% to 5m.

Increase in revenue is due to buying back the A2 Australian business. The announcement stated the increased loss was due to "a combination of the investment in the a2 milk(TM) launch in the US market as well as resuming control of the important Australian business operation."

As an ATM shareholder I've been happy with the company's performance this year. The goals set out were, in the main, achieved and the American launch seems to be going well.

I'm looking forward to see if ATM can build on this momentum over the 07-08 financial year.

This mob seem to have got a lease of life lately something is pushing the sp up I used to own this stock but sold out, hindsight a wonderful thing, what did Buffet say never ever sell, well hind sight again.
    I don't bloody believe it

Someone wants a bit of a stake. The accumulation has been going on for a while now. I am reminded that even at the current price levels the stock is worth less than it was prior to the share consolidation. This is another example where "averaging down" pays off ...

It seems as if the Australians and the Americans "get" the idea of ATM. I am seriously surprised that Fonterra hasn't moved to make NZ herds - A2 herds.

The costs associated with the gene test are also coming down, massively. This will transfer directly to the bottom line.

This article might have helped the shareprice as well.

A2 milk seen as key to the nation's dairy future

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/3/...ectid=10446483