sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Holders gains in that time are thankfully living proof of them.
    I guess you are right mate.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...956/301546.pdf

I love how there is part of the message in Details for: UBS Switzerland AG. I got too excited.
    UBS are notorious for shorting the crap out of ATM. They're getting ready for a short attack imo.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    UBS are notorious for shorting the crap out of ATM. They're getting ready for a short attack imo.
    Yes they might, I am sure though that when ATM releases their figures it might stun a few people. Especially with their longterm outlook, maybe even stunning myself. Then we can watch shorters panic.

Herbacious

I'm not sure that UBS themselves do the shorting. I think they just lend the shares that shorters use. But it makes sense that they'd stock up in anticipation of some heavier shorting activity.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Yes they might, I am sure though that when ATM releases their figures it might stun a few people. Especially with their longterm outlook, maybe even stunning myself. Then we can watch shorters panic.
    Last year their update was 12th of July. Potentially a month to go until further news.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Last year their update was 12th of July. Potentially a month to go until further news.
    Yep and until then shorters will probably do well. It’s not my kind of game as I am a longterm Investor with this. I might sell a few if it got to $20 for rebalancing

I would suggest anyone who is having doubts about this short term drop to take a deep breath. Now go look at the 2016 numbers next to the 2017 numbers. Next, look at the 2017 numbers next to the 2018 numbers.

This company is growing at a massive pace. These current fears about China, Trump, etc. just don't hold up in the face of the maths. Stay the course. Don't be rattled by emotion based drops in the share price. Remember that for every seller there is a buyer. That guy buying understands the maths and the silliness of short-term irrational markets.

This thing is gonna fly. Has ALREADY flown. Now steel your nerves and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by cymonger; 13-06-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Any updated Lyttleton shipping data available?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Over past 3 days(incl today) on ASX after market close parcels of 800k, 800k and 780k were crossed. Someone is soaking up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Over past 3 days(incl today) on ASX after market close parcels of 800k, 800k and 780k were crossed. Someone is soaking up nicely.
    And someone is selling a lot ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)