sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    There is nothing mentioning about Daigou must use Post Office for courier ! or you can see a word POST OFFICE in that article.! They use another platform for courier and using others freight companies ( bulk or small).
    No, but they talk about "postal services" ...

But hey, you are correct - there still might be some courier companies prepared to accept parcels for China, though I suspect that they will have the same problems as NZ Post has - no planes going to China, no capacity to deliver air fright. Easy as that.

Time will tell ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Do we know of what % is A2 sells via Daigo? Some had tried to squeeze that out of Jane but she never reviewed it as I could recall! If I have to read between the lines... Don't think A2 has relying on Daigo as much as before... hence the large amount of expenditure were spent in marketing right?
    Good question. From memory it used to be a very high number - I remember something like more than 50% of what they sold in Australia and New Zealand went this way.

It clearly was still 7 months ago a big number: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/con...u-sales-dry-up

This was seen as a problem, given that many Australian and NZ consumers could not get the product because Daigou emptied the shelves as soon as they have been refilled.

However - not so easy to replace Daigou - here is a quite interesting analysis of the trade and example for a company (Bellamy) trying to reduce their Daigou dependency and falling onto their face:
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-...iness/11221498

Not sure, how successful ATM have been over the last 6 months or so in "combating" the Daigou trade. We probably need to wait for their next report to see whether they just burned money or whether the strategy has worked.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 19-02-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: added info re Bellamy
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Update from Ausnutria today (HK listed Chinese manufacturer and importer of IF from Europe, Aust and NZ) - https://doc.irasia.com/listco/hk/aus...nt/a200219.pdf

Of relevance to ATM....

Despite there are a number of confirmed infected cases in Changsha city, Hunan province, where the Group’s headquarter in the People’s Republic of China (the “PRC”) is located, the Group’s operations in the PRC have resumed after the Lunar New Year holiday and have not experienced any material disruptions. As at the date of this announcement, the Board is not aware of any material adverse impact to the Group’ financial or trading position caused by the Epidemic.

I am asking 74 peoples whom put a block of 177K+ shares at $16.00 AUD ( IS this all you can do ) hahahah

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I am asking 74 peoples whom put a block of 177K+ shares at $16.00 AUD ( IS this all you can do ) hahahah
    Wow, a lot can happen in one week. Go to hospital for new hip, come out and sp up over $1. Don't worry about the $16 people. They will come and go in no time with this little rocket.ps There might be a couple of big sellers holding it at $16 so they can buy more at lower price, and then flood gates open to $16.20.
    Last edited by see weed; 21-02-2020 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wow, a lot can happen in one week. Go to hospital for new hip, come out and sp up over $2. Don't worry about the $16 people. They will come and go in no time with this little rocket.ps There might be a couple of big sellers holding it at $16 so they can buy more at lower price, and then flood gates open to $16.20.
    welcome back mate.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wow, a lot can happen in one week. Go to hospital for new hip, come out and sp up over $2. .....
    Maybe you should get the other hip done and help to drive ATM up another $2 to $18.00!!

Welcome back and wishing you a speedy recovery. Health is wealth.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Maybe you should get the other hip done and help to drive ATM up another $2 to $18.00!!

My thoughts too.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

I was thinking the same, but a2 doesn't need me to get another new hip to go up another couple of dollars. Thanks everyone, but a2 only went up $1 while I was away, not $2.It went up $2 over 2 weeks. Am very happy all my holdings are in the green at the moment.

Banned

Down day or two incoming. PS-Good to see you back and well see weed