sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Some consolidation is expected before blasting to a new ATH after the fantastic results are released on the 20th :P. Might be a good time for some shorts to look for an exit before getting squeezed to oblivion.
    Yep shaping up for another mass incineration like last year.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Pullback time.
    Good aye, time to buy more before it goes back to 13.20 or more. Or are those Shorters coming back. One positive thing is all the daily lows have been higher for the last 6 days, from 12.06 up to 12.93 yesterday. Maybe having a rest for a few hours or day, then on and up to report day.
    Last edited by see weed; 08-02-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you See Weed, this stock has been good to you.

My last purchase was in the mid $10's. ATM now over 70% of my portfolio, happy to wait for the results announcement.
    Same here. It held up pretty good today with all the profit takers. Todays low was 6c higher than yesterdays. Up 94c in the last 7 sessions, I can't complain about that, and still a couple of weeks before reporting. But couta's right, am keeping a close eye on it. $14 is looking good at this rate some time in the future.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Wow!

Not a single comment yesterday even as ATM moved relentlessly towards its previous high since beginning of the year.

Maybe the shorters are rather quiet after feeling the 'burn' as A2M has put on A$1.89 since Dec 31st and on short positions of 50m shares, that's a burn of A$94.5m in a month.

So here's waiting for the panic covering which should take A2M back to previous high when it reports its 1h19 results.

https://www.fool.com.au/2019/01/30/w...ice-was-a-buy/
    Yes all quiet, just a big waiting game. Bit over a week for reporting, and waiting for A2M to open at noon. A2 been in an up trend for 4 months now. Buyers getting in early for the Feb. update. Last year on 21/2/18 went from 9.50 to $14 over 4 weeks, but looks like we nearly there now maybe see $14 again hopefully.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you See Weed, this stock has been good to you.

My last purchase was in the mid $10's. ATM now over 70% of my portfolio, happy to wait for the results announcement.
    Wow L f, you must be pretty happy today, up another 20c this morning.

Investor

And...we're off..................

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wow L f, you must be pretty happy today, up another 20c this morning.
    It’s only paper gains. I have them as well. It might be safe to consider taking some profit for some who are short term individuals. I am longterm so in no hurry to sell........ yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    It’s only paper gains. I have them as well. It might be safe to consider taking some profit for some who are short term individuals. I am longterm so in no hurry to sell........ yet.
    A very good reminder to the over zealous, I remember the VERY large paper gain I had when it hit $14.62, it all but disappeared in one day on the large drop back to $10 at the time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A very good reminder to the over zealous, I remember the VERY large paper gain I had when it hit $14.62, it all but disappeared in one day on the large drop back to $10 at the time.
    Wonder how many of those $14.62 buyers still own.....I think they'd have a completely different perspective to most holders around here....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Wonder how many of those $14.62 buyers still own.....I think they'd have a completely different perspective to most holders around here....
    Thats me. I held. Dropped so fast I missed my stop loss so I had to decide on either taking a larger loss or riding it out. I have a long term view so decided to ride it out.