sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hoop who sadly doesn’t post any more on ST says this about ATM — Officially-- BEAR..Technically-- recent unconfirmed reversal to BULL

That’s pretty good eh
    Seems to be a view at odds with Hoots chart.

A chart should have objective data from which an objective conclusion can be drawn.

As I said earlier - draw a chart and stick some lines on it and draw your own conclusions.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Pretty sad dismissive post of TA.

I've previously posted here details of over 22 trades that had gained me over 2000% gains in ATM which now accounts for 60% of my portfolio - Free held. TA guided me throughout.

So by all means dismiss TA..... it's your loss.
    You've done well using TA, I wouldn't trade without it. On A2M the breakout close above the medium term down trend line from the spike high was encouraging, as was the perfect back test of it yesterday, bounce and closed above again at $10.80. Closing the gap between 10.99 and 11.30 is the next hurdle.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You've done well using TA, I wouldn't trade without it. On A2M the breakout close above the medium term down trend line from the spike high was encouraging, as was the perfect back test of it yesterday, bounce and closed above again at $10.80. Closing the gap between 10.99 and 11.30 is the next hurdle.
    You can trade well with it or without it, if your immersed in the market every day then your Gutometer is your best TA tool.
    Last edited by couta1; 11-01-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You can trade well with it or without it, if your immersed in the market every day then your Gutometer is your best TA tool.
    Sure, whatever works for you.

Outside thinking.

IMHO a mix of TA, FA and Gutometer is hard to beat. Get the trifecta and you are away!!

Interesting post today on HC quoting scan data from "Australia's largest retail supermarket group" stating A2 IF sales for the last qtr up 61% on pp, and that A2 now has 31% market share.

Add these sales trends to Hoot's 'encouraging' T/A analysis and my gutometer is getting a tab excited!

(However, as Couta and Balance point out, we still have to contend with the shorters in the meantime till the next update comes out.)

I think you have summed it up well Couta. I think the successful TA guys and girls are probably being influenced by their Gutometer more than they realise. Those gut feelings influence where and how they draw their lines and the decisions they make.

Personally I just rely on my whiskers - mostly they are right enough to counter when they are very very wrong. Maybe it has been too easy in this market over the last 10 years or so and a chimp throwing darts would probably be as good as this cats whiskers. Very hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    . Maybe it has been too easy in this market over the last 10 years or so and a chimp throwing darts would probably be as good as this cats whiskers. Very hard to say.
    I did that with the Very Successful patented Minimoke Random Share Generator. Entered it in the Stock Picking contest and got 11th.

Guru

Yes you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Sure, whatever works for you.
    And that's the key - do what works for you.
    Listen to people but do what works for you!

Guru

Nestle and their maternal A2 milk powder.

https://www.nutraingredients-asia.co...aign=copyright

Guru