sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Yesterday was just 337,594... the day before yesterday was 1 mil plus. I think you may on point here.
    What's your source for those ASX short numbers? I'm getting conflicting info...

Over half a mill worth of shares (39000) from only 3 sellers. sitting there at $15.500 no where near enough bidders til you get back down towards 15.25 or 15.00. Slowly but surely more and more sellers have been coming recent weeks...when will it stop lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    Over half a mill worth of shares (39000) from only 3 sellers. sitting there at $15.500 no where near enough bidders til you get back down towards 15.25 or 15.00. Slowly but surely more and more sellers have been coming recent weeks...when will it stop lol
    Its just the left over shares from yesterday's closing auction, they will disappear before the open on tues morn, price will depend on ASX action on Monday with the NZX being closed for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/germany-readi...220234277.html
    Germany readies for coronavirus vaccine before end of year.

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany is making preparations to start vaccinations against the coronavirus before the end of the year, Bild daily reported on Friday.
    The health ministry plans to create 60 special vaccination centres to ensure the vaccines can be stored at the proper temperature and has asked the country's 16 federal states to provide addresses for them by Nov. 10.
    Not so sure about the source you are providing. Bild is the German equivalent of the sun in the UK or Fox news in the US. Rubbish at best, pure fantasy and lies at worst. Bild has been frequently caught in making stories up based on half truths, and sometimes on pure fantasy. They are very rarely the first to report something which is correct. While it might be correct that the German government is preparing for the logistical exercise of rolling out the vaccine (I hope they do ...), looking at the start of the vaccination campaign I recommend to better wait until you find some more reputable source for this story.

BTW - are you sure you published that on the right thread anyway?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 24-10-2020 at 11:13 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    I suspect someone is still accumulating, I've been keeping a close eye on depth, and those large sellers disappear as quickly as they appeared. Any time the share price starts to rise, they suddenly appear with thousands of shares at $15.50. The big players are still massively manipulating the share price, like they do every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    I suspect someone is still accumulating, I've been keeping a close eye on depth, and those large sellers disappear as quickly as they appeared. Any time the share price starts to rise, they suddenly appear with thousands of shares at $15.50. The big players are still massively manipulating the share price, like they do every year.
    Something for you sir. UBS one of the biggest manipulators of a2, 3 weeks ago updated their TP just 20c below previous @NZ$22.50 (prior NZ$22.70) .....

Interesting ? and may answer questions about who's accumulating

HKG2301. What is your source?

https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt
    Last edited by longy; 24-10-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    HKG2301. What is your source?
    I'm still trying to figure out which source/format is most useful...

www.61financial.com.au/en-au/prices/hot/A2M/shorting
    https://asic.gov.au/Reports/Daily/20...ggShortPos.pdf

Outside thinking.

Looks like new A2 products for China..... liquid or powder milk?
    Last edited by Leftfield; 27-10-2020 at 03:41 PM.