sharetrader
Page 732 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 23263268272272872973073173273373473573674278283212321732 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Agree with comments above, but it does seem like quite a big step up.

A2M is valued at 6 billion, so it's not that far behind Qantas as a whole group. I wouldn't be surprised if A2M has a bigger market cap than Qantas in a few years.
    Amazing how the world changes over time eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

This Jayne has just started a new job at Qantas ....they prob a bit peeved

http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviat...13-p4yxou.html
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

And not one comment about gender diversity

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    And not one comment about gender diversity
    Companies only talk about gender diversity if they are trying too hard... no one likes to be pandered to, best woma.. i mean person for the job right?

Plastering it on graphs every report and virtue signalling to everyone that you are doing your bit to bring down the patriarchy.

Most needed type of diversity is that of opinions and experience... not testosterone levels.
    Last edited by hardt; 14-12-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Guru

I interpret her change in position in Qantas Group as a demotion. At best a sideways movement.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Companies only talk about gender diversity if they are trying too hard... no one likes to be pandered to, best woman for the job right?

Plastering it on graphs every report and virtue signalling to everyone that you are doing your bit to bring down the patriarchy. **** ****.
    Thats one way of looking at it but there are many companies on the other hand who do nothing... its a big subject by itself. Well done to A2.

Having recently read SML annual report... they highlighted their leadership team with like 15??? guy GM's... I think the intention of this was to show the might of their capability but it did look a bit boring... not one capable female to take any of those roles.

Anyway, nice to see SP has recovered a bit today...

Membaa

Today was almost text book illustration of TA support, another probe below the 50EMA to the day low right on the lower Bollinger, then off she goes, and on decent volume. Even the RSI perked up to touch it's overhead resistance (down)trend line.

One or two days doesn't confirm a low is in, but it's looking positive from a low of 7.48 to close 7.94 today a cool 6% just like that.

Thats a breakout of the down wedge pattern for me,looks even more dramatic on the Aus chart where it finished up 24cents.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Thats a breakout of the down wedge pattern for me,looks even more dramatic on the Aus chart where it finished up 24cents.
    Yes, it's a technical breakout (up) of that wedge formation. Upwards from here you reckon? No significant TA resistance above here until the double top. Interesting times, a nice correction for the faithful to buy into, or a false breakout and more downside to come? Odds are on a recovery imo, until the recent highs. Especially if the market likes the CEO announcement.

Advanced Member

Check ASX announcements might be some extra Xmas cheer for holders .