sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    LOL it doesn't take much to analyze a repeating pattern, same pattern for the 3rd year in a row but less drop from its high so far, good for you for your gain but don't pretend that you know its going to drop further this time cause you have no idea with any certainty.
    cause i do , thats why im having a milk bath tonight. this stock needs to re-rate to reflect the future as its very expensive on fundamentals now
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Lot of downward pressure at the moment, just as it looks like it might recover, down it goes again. Might go on like this for a while, last year the low point wasn't reached until early November & with so much uncertainty & turmoil in the US I suspect October could be pretty flat.
    Thank you once again Blue Skies. After reading your appraisal on October 18th, I sold my ATM shares and bought Pushpay in their place. And in less than two weeks ATM has dropped 10% while PPH has shot up 10%.
    Last edited by Jiggs; 29-09-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    cause i do , thats why im having a milk bath tonight. this stock needs to re-rate to reflect the future as its very expensive on fundamentals now
    One iron in the fire going a bit cold does not affect the diversified investor. My PPH and XRO are looking pretty good right now, not to mention my HLG I bought last week at $4.65. As I said, once the value proposition returns, top up and ride ATM back up again. I'll remind you when the time comes......

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    One iron in the fire going a bit cold does not affect the diversified investor. My PPH and XRO are looking pretty good right now, not to mention my HLG I bought last week at $4.65. As I said, once the value proposition returns, top up and ride ATM back up again. I'll remind you when the time comes......
    Nowhere near my purchase price and will continue to hold and if I feel they are looking way too cheap, I will buy more. ATM again are my 5 year hold and reward scheme. Also, I am well diversified and all other shares are heading up or paying dividends and holding their price.

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    totally , i might buy too when i think its value again
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Nowhere near my purchase price and will continue to hold and if I feel they are looking way too cheap, I will buy more. ATM again are my 5 year hold and reward scheme. Also, I am well diversified and all other shares are heading up or paying dividends and holding their price.
    You are well positioned GG. Hang in there. Bailing out at the first sign of weakness seldom works out well, because you either mis-time your re-entry, or don't have the capital available at the right moment - especially if it's been sunk into some other stock you were confident about which hasn't panned out the way you wanted it to. The cream rises to the surface eventually.......
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 29-09-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauper View Post
    .....bull semen more like
    (White) gold right there. 2 posts in over 6 years...quality over quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Thank you once again Blue Skies. After reading your appraisal on October 18th, I sold my ATM shares and bought Pushpay in their place. And in less than two weeks ATM has dropped 10% while PPH has shot up 10%.
    There's some good foresight...noted.

Chart says it is deep oversold and will rebound, Victoria in Australia is coming out of lockdown from Monday. The profit is still up for the year 2021.
    My assumption is GB is setting up an easy start ride for new CEO and ATM's future. The panic and stresses caused people's mentality as ever from every aspects of life's to make right/wrong choices atm which might cause people into a mentally thinking of being on the safe side when uncertainty news come out. Unfortunately, such news can also create opportunities for shorters and insto's to harvest. We shall see the balance in due time.
    Also waiting for the Covid-19 vaccine come out in due course.
    Last edited by tomm; 29-09-2020 at 04:22 PM.

FWIW ... just looked at the chart (haven't done that for a couple of days) and noticed that the current SP dropped ways below the MA400.

Now this could mean the beginning of a serious downturn, or it might offer a buying opportunity. Given that in previous years the dip below the MA400 signalled buying opportunities I just dipped my toes into the water.

Obviously - it well might drop further, but somehow I think that long term a buy in price around $14 65 will be o.k-ish - well, better than money in the bank .
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)