sharetrader
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

A high flyer called Jayne came to work
    and milk A2 for all it was worth
    the shares in her hand
    sold for a few grand
    and the share price came back down to earth.
    om mani peme hum

The spotty leopard had a break
    and went and ate a lot of steak
    the mysteries of life posed him no strife
    and he came back a poet without even knowing it
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Bounced nicely off the 200DMA (log scale). Not all bad, see if it sticks.
    Spoke to soon, ATM bounced, but A2M didn't it closed 5 cents below.

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile Great Limerick ...

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    A high flyer called Jayne came to work
    and milk A2 for all it was worth
    the shares in her hand
    sold for a few grand
    and the share price came back down to earth.
    Classic stuff.
    Enjoyed it.

Many view that the board and Jayne's behaviour to date appears an inept, inauspicious beginning.

Many tend to agree, too little thought seems apparent by those at the top.

Lets hope the payoffs from strategic and operational choices by the same group in the future for ATM more than make up the lost sharecap.
    Last edited by Toulouse - Luzern; 29-09-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Disaster of a week for A2.
    I've been well and truly thrashed by the Milkugly Stick this month. What with holding ATM and SML. Only thing healing the wounds is a decent run on other shares. Portfolio overall down with Sept wiping out August gains

Guru

How does one go about including a item on the agenda of the forth coming AGM censoring the CEO for her ill timed decisions in selling her gifted shares so soon after her appointment to her new role ?

Not sure how many CEO”s of companies in excess of $1billion market capitalisation has a base salary of $1.5 million(is that what she gets?)... if that’s the case then the only way she can make money is to sell their equity options..I guess..

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    How does one go about including a item on the agenda of the forth coming AGM censoring the CEO for her ill timed decisions in selling her gifted shares so soon after her appointment to her new role ?
    I would not like to be her in this up and coming AGM. It will be civil, but there will be some hard questions coming her way (well one would hope so). Many CEOS of major companies have a tough exterior which takes a lot to penetrate, but they are human and have emotions.

Many shareholders have lost money since she sold and if she did not need it all for tax purposes, why did she sell all her shares? Does she see the share price falling in the future due to lagging sales? These are some of the questions I would love answered from her.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I've been well and truly thrashed by the Milkugly Stick this month. What with holding ATM and SML. Only thing healing the wounds is a decent run on other shares. Portfolio overall down with Sept wiping out August gains
    Licking my wounds too.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I feel your pain. I also hold KTD. At one point I got 160% gain, and just a few days ago... -20%. Ouch! However, over all I am still up with ATM.