sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    And on National Radio businness news this afternoon A2 Milk's sluggish share price 'old news' to CE who sold stake.
    "Sluggish". I'd call it "fall off a cliff" share price. A month ago it was $12.50. The current rally today is seeing it at $10.50 and we are all excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    She is so full of digested A1 milk.
    Yeah, she's clearly responsible for the US/China trade wars, the FED's interest rate increases and last week's sell off in global shares. She's probably also got a hand in Brexit, so how dares she talk about being focused on driving excellent outcomes for the company and shareholders....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Yeah, she's clearly responsible for the US/China trade wars, the FED's interest rate increases and last week's sell off in global shares. She's probably also got a hand in Brexit, so how dares she talk about being focused on driving excellent outcomes for the company and shareholders....
    So you want to ignore her 100% sell down of her shares. That action knocked a lot off the share price before the latest market downward adjustment. Short memory.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    sounds like there is still not her problem even without US/China trade wars, the FED's interest rate...etc...

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    So you want to ignore her 100% sell down of her shares. That action knocked a lot off the share price before the latest market downward adjustment. Short memory.
    No I don't. I think that was seriously bad judgment by her and the company. However, looking past that, nothing has changed, and I think it's time to move on.

Today's update reconfirms what the company has been saying and it is promising another update at the agm. It is a great NZ succes story, yet the journo on national radio asks two questions about the share sales and none about the company, its story or its prospects...

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Personally I think there were a whole lot of other things happening and people were just looking for a catalyst.
    Her actions may have been the trigger but not the reason.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Personally I think there were a whole lot of other things happening and people were just looking for a catalyst.
    Her actions may have been the trigger but not the reason.

Well as a shareholder I was incensed that first she was issued with the shares in the first place and then to rub it in sold the lot. I am sure I am not alone. The board I hold totally responsible for the the initial issue.

She probably didn't have much influence on todays update,and its still to early to judge her performance.In hidsight though it might have been better for her to finish her contract with jetheap.Hence she would not have been allocated the same amount of shares.The board do need to answer the question as to why they thought it necessary to headhunt her in the first place.

Perhaps if I manage to get to the agm I will ask!

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    She probably didn't have much influence on todays update,and its still to early to judge her performance.In hidsight though it might have been better for her to finish her contract with jetheap.Hence she would not have been allocated the same amount of shares.The board do need to answer the question as to why they thought it necessary to headhunt her in the first place.

Perhaps if I manage to get to the agm I will ask!
    Jayne had finished with Jethead and was with Qantas. When she left she was CEO Qantas Loyalty and Digital Ventures ....and in some quarters was touted as the next CEO of Qantas
    Last edited by winner69; 17-10-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”