sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Jayne was ceo loyalty for a month before she resigned so we can't count that as having any meaningful impression on the ATM board!
    We all have a vote next month, so vote them out. There are some capable people on this forum that can probably do the job....Beagle etc .

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    When ATM China share goes from 5.1% to 5.6% how much extra revenue does this generate for A2?
    If you believe Morgans research it will add over $400 mill to revenue ($1.4 billion total revenue for FY19) or about $100 mill in net profit.

If you believe exports of IF from Lyttelton being up 40% for the first 2 months of FY19, then maybe the Morgans figure of total FY19 sales is achievable. Morgans have a target SP FY19 of $A 14.40 (Fwd P/E of around 31)

What's your thinking Winner?

Guru

Article on Nestle A2 in NZ and Oz.

https://www.nutraingredients-asia.co...TFjiyhvPHs&p2=

Banned

Article in the Herald this morning says Herd Licker set to earn 8 million this year, shareholders association says her remuneration package is a shocker considering she hasn't done anything yet and is simply riding off the back of all the hard work done by Geoff Babidge, I agree totally no finer example of a Mega Trougher.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    We all have a vote next month, so vote them out. There are some capable people on this forum that can probably do the job....Beagle etc .
    We should all know by now that we minority shareholders cannot influence the outcome of the vote (doesn't mean we shouldn't vote though - a it is at least a quantifiable sign of descent. But as Derek Handley learnt yesterday at the SKY TV AGM there is nothing to stop minority shareholders attempting to hold directors to account at the AGM

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    If you believe Morgans research it will add over $400 mill to revenue ($1.4 billion total revenue for FY19) or about $100 mill in net profit.

If you believe exports of IF from Lyttelton being up 40% for the first 2 months of FY19, then maybe the Morgans figure of total FY19 sales is achievable. Morgans have a target SP FY19 of $A 14.40 (Fwd P/E of around 31)

What's your thinking Winner?
    You could be right with the $1.4m total billion ...but that’s not all from China

I reckon China might do $400m

Some seem to have this $25 billion China IF market size in their thinking but that can’t be right as A2 only sold $233m in China last year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Article in the Herald this morning says Herd Licker set to earn 8 million this year, shareholders association says her remuneration package is a shocker considering she hasn't done anything yet and is simply riding off the back of all the hard work done by Geoff Babidge, I agree totally no finer example of a Mega Trougher.
    I also read the Herald article, and agree with the Shareholders Assoc. Hrdlicka need to produce the goods to earn her $8. mill. this year, we all know that she has no loyalty to A2 this she clearly demonstrated by hocking off all her free shares within two months in the job.
    We maybe a majority when it comes to voting, and can't influence the outcome, but at least I have 27,000 odd more votes to cast than she has.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You could be right with the $1.4m total billion ...but that’s not all from China

I reckon China might do $400m

Some seem to have this $25 billion China IF market size in their thinking but that can’t be right as A2 only sold $233m in China last year
    I agree re total figs heading to $1.4b

Morgans are forecasting $500m sales of IF to China in FY19 (sounds about right - maybe a tab high.)

I suspect that ATM's FY18 fig of $233 mill misses the influence of the Daigou channel which see's a large % of the IF sales attributed to Australia actually heading to China?

Also, I am rather sceptical re the total size of the IF mkt in China. You say $25b I'm happier at $20b. But it may be less.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I agree re total figs heading to $1.4b

Morgans are forecasting $500m sales of IF to China in FY19 (sounds about right - maybe a tab high.)

I suspect that ATM's FY18 fig of $233 mill misses the influence of the Daigou channel which see's a large % of the IF sales attributed to Australia actually heading to China?

Also, I am rather sceptical re the total size of the IF mkt in China. You say $25b I'm happier at $20b. But it may be less.
    Even if the IF China market is $20 billion how come A2 have over 5% share when their total sales worldwide are just over $1 billion now ( and this includes ordinary milk and other stuff as well as IF)

Also what you think of Danone saying China slack as in the September quarter (sales down 20%)

What’s happening to share price today .....it was meant to be recovering