sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    For sure, nice to see a true growth company SP rebelling against the the wider market doldrums. It will attract attention, money goes looking for upside when all around it's downside. Those 10/11 Oct lows were great buying but with the sentiment at the time it's understandable if few took advantage of it. Nevertheless, A2M (which I chart as ATM is too illiquid by comparison), the pattern described recently has broken out, back tested and it's the 200MA resistance above that's next on the agenda, with the declining trendline above that. Big ask in a sh1t market, but as long as those growth numbers keep coming in, it's on the cards.
    I agree with your TA..... don't forget the encouraging bollinger bands and MACD signals.

That said, given the general market uncertainty, all we need is for A2M to continue to outperform the NZX50 and I'll be happy.

Outside thinking.

Nice to see ATM back above $NZ11.00 today (hope I don't put a hex on it!)

Apparently Motley Fool is reporting that Goldman Sachs are noting that A2 had a strong month sales month in the Chinese on-line market. GS believes that the online sales pick-up since September has not yet been captured by the A2 share price and has a buy rating and NZ$13.40 (A$12.72) price target.

......as always DYOR

Normally NZ follows ASX with ATM but today NZX seems to be weak with a 25cents difference with NZX price down. Wonder why??

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Normally NZ follows ASX with ATM but today NZX seems to be weak with a 25cents difference with NZX price down. Wonder why??
    ASX hasn't opened yet. ATM on the NZX is just playtime before the bell rings for proper start of day trading on the ASX

Banned

I see some company has noticed a so called Top Triangle pattern and reckons the price will fall to the $6.40-$7.00 range, these guys should have done more Geometry at school, obvious shorters or some other hidden motive.Lol

Banned

Finishes on an $11.08 NZ equivalent on a tough day, I love this stock it's been so good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see some company has noticed a so called Top Triangle pattern and reckons the price will fall to the $6.40-$7.00 range, these guys should have done more Geometry at school, obvious shorters or some other hidden motive.Lol
    It definitely looks like the current phase up (I will call it wave 4) looks corrective and hence there is likely to be more impulsive down movements.

ATM.JPG

If waves 1,2,&3 as per my count shown were actually a,b,& c then our current phase would be a wave 1 again - but it really doesnt look like that to me

(Disclaimer - not short, not long ATM - long SML - so I have no interest in it going down and would prefer it didnt given the correlation with SML
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Finishes on an $11.08 NZ equivalent on a tough day, I love this stock it's been so good to me.
    It's been holding up surprisingly well during the recent market turmoil. Still no word on what's to be done with an everyday increasing pile of cash.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    It's been holding up surprisingly well during the recent market turmoil. Still no word on what's to be done with an everyday increasing pile of cash.
    Their money is going further and further with all this market turmoil. Cash is king in this scenario

Jeez ...Vanguard up to 7%

Bought 14 million shares the other day

Seems an awful lot to buy in one go just for passive tracking of indices. Mind you they bought heaps of FPH and CNU as well ...but no TRA

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...636/292716.pdf
    Last edited by winner69; 19-12-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”