sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    I checked out how Jaynes name is pronounced.
    It is Herdliska.
    With a European accent, Hrdlicka is pronounced: Hardlucka

Advanced Member

Not to worry, all back to normal $13 by AGM in 8 weeks and how good they are doing. But in the mean time, take advantage and pick up some bargains. Let all the OMG fly on the wallers sell and let us get more.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Not to worry, all back to normal $13 by AGM in 8 weeks and how good they are doing. But in the mean time, take advantage and pick up some bargains. Let all the OMG fly on the wallers sell and let us get more.
    I agree maybe a good time to top up as a longterm hold wait till the Aussie market opens as it may fall faster
    Last edited by Ggcc; 24-09-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Well said mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

At what price will you be buying and how many?

Guru

Regardless of personal commitments etc, it is just not a good look to be selling shares of a company you have just joined as CEO.

Geoffrey Babbidge and a few other execs have sold shares over recent times, the market took a bit of a breath and carried on. However different situation when had been there a long time, had a huge run in shareprice and could understand taking a little off the table.

yea and if they dont give any guidance again gaboom down it plummets
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

To me it doesn't matter about returning back to $13, there are other principals at stake here, besides she has killed the current upward momentum to boot. A long term A2 bull over on hotcopper aptly summed it up for me "She has won lotto at our expense" That's my ranting over, have a nice day.
    Last edited by couta1; 24-09-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    That is sexist and quite disrespectful.
    Are you for real? What planet do you live on. I cannot see how that is sexist and disrespectful? She is a CEO! Earns plenty and if she cannot handle such an innocent jibe then should not be in the job. Harden up snowflakes.

10,000 in 1000 to 2000 lots from $11 to $12 if it gets that low.
    Thanks for stating that.
    It's $11.90, down 5% as I write, so you can start to accumulate.

Spoke to soon, now $11.80 and worse to come at mid-day.......
    Last edited by Muppett; 24-09-2018 at 10:11 AM.