sharetrader
Page 771 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 27167172176176776876977077177277377477578182187112711771 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 23752

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    c,mon man no way its gonna be on a pe of 70 again
    Course bro, int. stock markets behaving, it will be on a PE of 70 again,this growth will only cement that eventuality. Int. markets behaving kindly of course.

As stated earlier today I think 20 cps is achievable for the second half so 33.7 cps for the full year, current year PE is thus 35 based on my forecast. Looking further out the runway to future profit growth is abundantly clear for anyone with a modicum of vision and perception. 35 is not by any means unprecedented on the NZX and there are several stocks on the NZX trading on similar multiples ALL with VASTLY more modest growth prospects. Examples that spring readily to mind off the top of my head are AIA, POT, FPH.

Did the Australians like the result ? Well I think we can now say that was a very emphatic YES !!
    Big volume here just over 5m shares traded for $56m in value and closed at $11.75 but what about in Australia !
    A whopping 27m shares for over $A290 million in turnover and closed at $A11.30 = $N.Z.12.09 !

Well that's another day done and dusted, a very good one, must be time for the beagle's milk and cookie for supper.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

On another forum KW said she is hoping that ATM becomes the next Danone. Danone's market cap is 43 Billion Euro's.
    Give it ten years, I wouldn't bet against that happening, such is the remarkable power of very high compounding earnings growth.
    My shares are in the bottom drawer and someone will need to prise them out of my dead lifeless hands at some stage, (hopefully in the long distant future)
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    On another forum KW said she is hoping that ATM becomes the next Danone. Danone's market cap is 43 Billion Euro's.
    Early Life Nutrition - tick
    Medical Nutrition - tick
    Essential Dairy and Plant Based products - tick
    Waters - cross

Share price well over $12 today ....maybe $13 I hope

Been pretty spot on with my ATM ‘predictions’ lately ....even if only a few days too early
    Last edited by winner69; 22-02-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price well over $12 today ....maybe $13 I hope

Been pretty spot on with my ATM ‘predictions’ lately ....even if only a few days too early
    You were spot on with your pick very early in the day yesterday that we'd see $A11, closed at $A11.30, well done !

Outside thinking.

ATM my first ever 20 Bagger!!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    ATM my first ever 20 Bagger!!
    Congrats !

Forbarr revised price target $13 - outperform.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Forbarr revised price target $13 - outperform.
    Jeez ....they not very optimistic eh

Price target $13 implies today’s price should be about $11

But gives us the warm fuzzies though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”