sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    I have posted few times here when one poster constant basing here its a great time to buy in . I'm a very long term holder with quite a big volumes and A2 is my 84% of portfolio with 553% up . I have ridden a big wave since $2.

Shorters will come up with all sort of nonsense.
    Yep when the bull turns up like a rash on this and many other threads spreading negativity and gloom and doom its time to get your money out, best buy indicator going. PS-Well done you on your success.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Way to hold the line Tomm and Couta! This stock just continually gives you that "be greedy when others are fearful" gift. Picked up a huge lot at 15 today. I for one really appreciate you guys in the wake of all this negative **** on here. I hope any new reader would ask themselves, "why would anyone spend so much time on a message board bashing a stock they don't even own?" It's an absurd way to spend one's precious time.
    Excellent buying at $15, I'm feeling good for you. PS-My current avg is about $16 but I had to keep back a good amount so I can keep buying HLG.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-02-2020 at 06:15 PM.

I watched the opening this morning; I had no intention of giving up my position before results so thought "stuff it" and stayed away from the laptop and noise for the day. Have been quite productive and got on to a few things lingering on my to-do list.

Just checked back in and... what a lovely surprise. Moral of the story - sometimes you need to step away and just let the market do it's thing. That, or A2 performs much better when I'm not staring at intra-day charts. Well done to everyone who scooped up bargain prices while they were going.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I watched the opening this morning; I had no intention of giving up my position before results so thought "stuff it" and stayed away from the laptop and noise for the day. Have been quite productive and got on to a few things lingering on my to-do list.

Just checked back in and... what a lovely surprise. Moral of the story - sometimes you need to step away and just let the market do it's thing. That, or A2 performs much better when I'm not staring at intra-day charts. Well done to everyone who scooped up bargain prices while they were going.
    Yes, likewise. Owning shares in a2 is like been married to a party girl. She let her hair down again today and really showed her colours. Best thing to do is let her go and party, she will come back in her own good time.

the big ranges intraday on a2 has been truely juicy last few days for sure and looking forward to it continuing.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, likewise. Owning shares in a2 is like been married to a party girl. She let her hair down again today and really showed her colours. Best thing to do is let her go and party, she will come back in her own good time.
    hahahah , you made my day mate

hope everyone is ready for massive day tomorrow up or down
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    HaHa. Being an ATM shareholder is like being married to man who goes down to the local pub for a drink with his mates then comes back stinking of booze and is hungover for the next day.

Guru

With this cornoavirus going around, I am extremely surprised ATM hasn't been hit harder

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    With this cornoavirus going around, I am extremely surprised ATM hasn't been hit harder
    Why with a fantastic result coming up tomorrow and after all it's a consumer staple.