sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Guess it must be a question of perspective - One of the Top 100 in ATM looks like an ocean giant as I peer up from the murky depths below

I always appreciate your perspectives.
    No worries, you need all kinds of fish to make a completely balanced marine ecosystem.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Only in this instance

Don’t take it to heart .....You’ll get over it

Just didn’t want some to think they needed to do 47% better
    Shame they do need to lift sales in 2H FY21 47% over 1H FY21 then....but who cares...your analysis a classic case of people will interpret the data whatever way they want to.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Created another big gap for uptrend. I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Motley Fool have put a BUY recommendation on ATM.
    Yes, I can hear the skeptics rising on the validity of their advice, but it is what it is, and the SP is rising.
    Just curious which MF package was this? never saw it mentioned on mine

Advanced Member

Came through as a video update, sept 25, Share Advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Just curious which MF package was this? never saw it mentioned on mine
    https://www.fool.com.au/2020/09/28/a...idance-update/

Numbers today NZ 2.1m Aus currently 10m looks like a slow grind ...........All three USA indexes showing green

Advanced Member

One of the stubborn ones that is still holding onto their shares. $14 prediction today pftttt. I remember hopping into a company named sirtex. I sold after a downgrade at $12......... Silly me, 6 weeks later they had a takeaway offer for $30+. I would not be surprised to see this happening with ATM at some stage. Only a prediction not fact.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    One of the stubborn ones that is still holding onto their shares. $14 prediction today pftttt. I remember hopping into a company named sirtex. I sold after a downgrade at $12......... Silly me, 6 weeks later they had a takeaway offer for $30+. I would not be surprised to see this happening with ATM at some stage. Only a prediction not fact.
    Stubborn is the right trait to have when faced with these situations, I've been shaken out of big holdings before and lost big coin,once things reversed the sp has ended up well north of my sell price given time. I hung tight with BAL as I could see there was a good chance of a takeover and was glad I did, apply these thoughts to A2 to make the correct decision.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-09-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stubborn is the right trait to have when faced with these situations, I've been shaken out of big holdings before and lost big coin,once things reversed the sp has ended up well north of my sell price given time. I hung tight with BAL as I could see there was a good chance of a takeover and was glad I did, apply these thoughts to A2 to make the correct decision.
    When you don’t need the money why sell? It’s a longterm hold for me. Well at least a 5 year hold. People who advise you to sell and buy cheaper........ That is trading, not investing
    Last edited by Ggcc; 28-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.