sharetrader
Page 765 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 26566571575576176276376476576676776876977581586512651765 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 23755

Holly Molly what a stunning results congrats to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    The agreement with Fonterra is for wet milk products and an Australian facility to further product mix.

The booming powders contract is still in tact with Synlait... some misunderstanding on that front given SML is down 7%!!!

Might be time to buy SML given the monstrous growth required to facilitate A2's half.
    I was just wondering about that. it seems amazing that SML has had such a big drop. I may have to ditch my losers in my portfolio and suck up the loss to make a potential gain here.... (cause I'm out of cash at the mo)

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I was just wondering about that. it seems amazing that SML has had such a big drop. I may have to ditch my losers in my portfolio and suck up the loss to make a potential gain here.... (cause I'm out of cash at the mo)
    I own SML and ATM so weird feeling!!! Hopefully SML recovers, it's been looking pretty weak of late.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    The agreement with Fonterra is for wet milk products and an Australian facility to further product mix in NEW Markets.

The booming powders contract is still in tact with Synlait... some misunderstanding on that front given SML is down 7%!!!

Might be time to buy SML given the monstrous growth required to facilitate A2's half.
    Exactly, as posted on Synlait's thread, people forget the fact its SML that hold CFDA approval and they all of A2 IF canning requirements. I too would like to buy more SML but no funds to avail, bummer...

Advanced Member

We just hit $11.00 wow

Guru

Right on 11.00 am when the aust traders can buy ATM shoots up .15c and now is $11.00 + another good ride today Im picking.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    We just hit $11.00 wow
    Would be spewing if you sold yesterday......

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    WOW a2 just shot portfolio into 7 plus figures which was my target for end of financial year. Now I can retire for a little while .
    Well done see weed. I remember the early days when not many believed in this company, you were down in the supermarket showing it to people :-)

I just sold some from my kids portfolio that cost $1.84........ they'd better be grateful one day when they realise they have some money. (and that perhaps I'm not the meanest mum in the world after all!)

This is where margin lending account comes in handy Got a lot already but since my average cost is still very very low and with such a report, how can I refuse what's on offer now by the Market Congrats to all holders especially those that got me introduced to it on this thread in late 2014.