sharetrader
    Guru

yes my appol. 13 a long shot will take some poor results. or the party in charge will move farther to add restrictions to sectors of its markets on specific sectors of its economy and countries. We only need to look at the situation facing australia at the moment to see what can happen if the party in charge of china changes its mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    yes my appol. 13 a long shot will take some poor results. or the party in charge will move farther to add restrictions to sectors of its markets on specific sectors of its economy and countries. We only need to look at the situation facing australia at the moment to see what can happen if the party in charge of china changes its mind.
    I see most of dairy supplier for a2 milk controlled by Chinese owned companies, and Chinese companies own big chunk of NZ dairy industry, therefore I don’t think they will do something to jeopardize the NZ dairy export to China.

Guru

well the party just made it difficult for its self to get some high quality AUS minerals. You just dont know what the party will do. It may be only temporary measures to achieve political goals. The sort of thing that depresses a share price long enough to buy in one hopes. It just a risk, small but one of many... a lot of VOL to come till 2Q 2021 across the globe.

Sub 15 this morning after US market is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    Sub 15 this morning after US market is down.
    Yep, made it for about 30 seconds. Will be more interesting to see what affect the ASX has when it opens

I sold out of ATM a few months ago at $18.09. Back in today.

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    I sold out of ATM a few months ago at $18.09. Back in today.
    Well done. I'm bleeding from catching the falling knife so far. Time to put out the hand again perhaps?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Well done. I'm bleeding from catching the falling knife so far. Time to put out the hand again perhaps?
    Haha at least you've got a hand to put out, I'm currently missing all 4 limbs and a few organs to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Haha at least you've got a hand to put out, I'm currently missing all 4 limbs and a few organs to boot.
    Nasty, maybe we should wait for it to turn?

I see a2 sp will bounce up after 11.11 since 2017, hope this year will be same.