sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I have sold 40% of holding today to pay for my big tax bill for year ended 18. True!
    After today might have to do that to pay for a CG tax...….

Guru

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...ula-sales-boom

From Stuff yesterday. Fonterra are 'planning' to sign up 100 Waikato farmers to A2 this year. Not sure how many are out there, but must have some basis for these plans. Will they be supplying some into Pokeno??

Surely must underwrite any supply concerns...…??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    After today might have to do that to pay for a CG tax...….
    Any CGT (if it's implemented) will only be payable on gains after the valuation date that's set. This would likely be 2 years down the road.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    How does 60c sound to you as an entry point for yours truly?
    I can do slightly better at 50c entry and the avg price of my shares at 55.8c. Got any holders here with a smaller average price? #notsothinnlyveiledhumblebrag

btw I've gone to the couta school of investing and only hold 3 shares on the NZX now. A huge chunk of ATM, A very big chunk of SKO and a smallish piece of SUM (which I look to divest).
    Last edited by silu; 21-02-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Forbar's new target price - $16.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I can do slightly better at 50c entry and the avg price of my shares at 55.8c. Got any holders here with a smaller average price? #notsothinnlyveiledhumblebrag

btw I've gone to the couta school of investing and only hold 3 shares on the NZX now. A huge chunk of ATM, A very big chunk of SKO and a smallish piece of SUM (which I look to divest).
    Brave man!

I will never be so brave as you.

Advanced Member

Brave man!

I will never be so brave as you.
    to be honest I'm way more divested on the ASX and US markets. I just find it so hard to take cream off the top on ATM and SKO (by far my biggest winners) because I think they have so much more room to grow thus completely ignoring my portfolio rules. The moment I lose sleep over them I'll sell some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlywinks View Post
    Any CGT (if it's implemented) will only be payable on gains after the valuation date that's set. This would likely be 2 years down the road.
    and canned by new government before implementation

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post

My first parcel was 58c and added plenty along the way around $1, $2, $3 with most recent around $10 mark last year.

Investor

And that was almost exactly 3 years ago!

Wonder how many listened to all the doomsday predictions at that time and bailed out!

Because ATM spent most of 2016 under $2.00 - as low as $1.50 at one stage.
    Thanks for that trip down the memory lane, $2 seemed such pivotal point at that time after being stuck under $1 for a long time in 2014 and 2015.