sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    And even Forbes magazine is reporting on A2's progress in USA

It's going to be an interesting day when/if the advertising claim challenge by part of the USA Diary industry re A2 reaches the courts (if ever.) In the meantime, USA consumers a voting with their tummy's.
    And we are only talking about the commodity milk. Imagine when they get into cheeses and yoghurts!

(Must check to see what processing plant Synlait has just bought - hint hint)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    And we are only talking about the commodity milk. Imagine when they get into cheeses and yoghurts!

(Must check to see what processing plant Synlait has just bought - hint hint)
    Though might be worthwhile to check which part of their margin is made with baby formula (hint: >80%) and which with liquid milk - not to forget cheese and yoghurt ...

I think the sales price of 1kg A2 Platinum is around NZD50. Just remind me what one kg of cheese or a handful of litres of milk or some yoghurts would bring ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Page 5.

https://issuu.com/farmersweeklynz/do...68707/67928932

(Also front page on Synlait and milk pricing)

Hi all - what are the chances of a dividend this year? Sitting on a lot of cash and surely cant use all?

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Hi all - what are the chances of a dividend this year? Sitting on a lot of cash and surely cant use all?
    Not high. I reckon another decent acquisition into a market is a better spend of the loot. (locally, westland dairy could do with a backer)

Advanced Member

it seems the price seems to keep rising slowly which is great. Feeling for those shorters, as I know when prices kept falling we kept quiet. Now prices rising we are putting them down. We all just want to make a buck, especially me of course 😊

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    it seems the price seems to keep rising slowly which is great. Feeling for those shorters, as I know when prices kept falling we kept quiet. Now prices rising we are putting them down. We all just want to make a buck, especially me of course 
    Price looks pretty much topped to me, shorters exiting in an orderly manner, no real panic, many must be waiting for any bit of negative sentiment to arrive in any form.

Check SHORTMAN the first of the big days now showing 20th,21st,22nd to follow, shorts were @ 5.31% or 39m outstanding. The two lines already together a world of pain ........... now for them to make a buck the price needs to rise so the game starts again

Believe two A2M investor days happened in March last year with Synlait reporting between. My thoughts are this has plenty more to run until shorters finish buying ........... ouch

All of course imo
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 26-02-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Price looks pretty much topped to me, shorters exiting in an orderly manner, no real panic, many must be waiting for any bit of negative sentiment to arrive in any form.

The ASX closed down just shy of 1% today while A2M closed at what I think was an all time high closing price. With over 35M shorts still open I wouldn't be surprised to see this run further while big volume buying continues.

The fundamentals are just so good, everything is lining up perfectly. Most of us were expecting a good result but very few expected it to be quite as great as it was.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    The ASX closed down just shy of 1% today while A2M closed at what I think was an all time high closing price. With over 35M shorts still open I wouldn't be surprised to see this run further while big volume buying continues.

The fundamentals are just so good, everything is lining up perfectly. Most of us were expecting a good result but very few expected it to be quite as great as it was.
    Two short (pun) days testing the all time high breakout, if it goes up .. you'll smell the shorts burning.