sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    ATM - the decades best performing stock according to Bloomberg (outperforming Apple and Alibaba to head the MSC Index) (Link here)

Congratulations to all holders.

(Disc 50% of my portfolio, holding and happy.)
    Thanks, temporary 100% holder over here for the last little while

Have been a long time holder and after the recent dip promised myself I would sell part of my holding and purchase some Serko shares.

Head tells me do it now while serko taking a dip but as A2 soars I just cannot bring myself to sell those A2 shares that have given me the roller-coaster ride.

Grrr such is life

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Maybe by a dollar or more. Bought some in 2 August for 1752, 12 August for 1590, 21 August 1495 and the other day for 1380 I will chase it down farther as my overall cost is still below 4 bucks having bought and sold heaps then when acquiring it was way below that sweet amount of 56 cents. So worry not lucky early holders
    This was just last Septermber. Why don't we chase it all the way up this time around again

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Have been a long time holder and after the recent dip promised myself I would sell part of my holding and purchase some Serko shares.

Head tells me do it now while serko taking a dip but as A2 soars I just cannot bring myself to sell those A2 shares that have given me the roller-coaster ride.

Grrr such is life
    Go on you know you want to!
    FWIW SKO is my second largest holding after ATM, my logic was which share is/was more likely to double soonest from current purchase levels. Taking some of ATM's exponential gains and doubling them again is not a bad strategy. Its worked for me.
    As always DYOR and make your own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Go on you know you want to!
    FWIW SKO is my second largest holding after ATM, my logic was which share is/was more likely to double soonest from current purchase levels. Taking some of ATM's exponential gains and doubling them again is not a bad strategy. Its worked for me.
    As always DYOR and make your own decisions.
    Great plan when all the ducks line up. Think I get too carried away Doing my own research and then in creeps ...... Analysis Paralysis lol

Happy Valley didn’t have a good start on the ASX

HVM shares floated at 29 cents down to 13 cents shortly after trading begun
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Happy Valley didn’t have a good start on the ASX

HVM shares floated at 29 cents down to 13 cents shortly after trading begun
    They should have starting with NZX .

Advanced Member

There appears to be a lot of sellers around the psychological barrier of $16, which is good once they have finished selling, then on and up to the next barrier where ever that maybe... $16.50 or $17? And still 5 weeks till half yearly. Plenty of time to get in before the next yearly high of.....$.. Have a good long weekend.

I put my toe in the water today, should've hoped on the boat about 10 years ago. Let's see where this sits in 24 months.

A2 Milk share price at a glance

It’s been a good week for a2 Milk (ASX: A2M) shareholders. In the last five sessions the A2M share price has risen a shade over 5%, closing out the week at $15.50 per share.
    All up, this has proven to be quite a reversal of fortunes for the company; last November the stock hit a low of $11.31 per share.
    Past price volatility aside, the investment bank UBS has today taken the chance to reiterate their 'buy' rating on a2 Milk. UBS has also retained their previously set share price target of NZ$17.00 per share.
    The company is expected to release their first-half results on February 27.

Citi analysts ultimately believe that over the medium-term A2M's margins will contract as Chinese IMF competition increases and as a 'shift to direct channels' occurs.
    In saying that, Citi has moderated their bearish stance in recent times: just this week upgrading their rating from ‘sell’ to ‘neutral’ and upgrading their 12-month share price target from $12.30 to $14.85 on a2 Milk.