sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Shorts will determine where ATM sp moves to next, I reckon and it's looking like it's headed higher.

Number of shorts (29m) today down to where they were in October 2018 - 20m covered at what must be horrendous losses as the sp moved from around A$9.50 to recent highs of $14.00.

So will shorters try to 'game' ATM sp again?

More likely the remaining shorts are hoping like hell for Jayne to sell so they can get relief - so stock is underpinned by short covering activity in the next few months at least.
    Shorts been 4 days behind with roll over around 3pm daily my estimate of Short positions are approx 25m remaining and as they diminish so does their power. Yesterday was a part holiday in aussie. Probably some buying still to come from recent Investor Day and any weakness in SP be top up time for many. Didn't sell many in last rise and moved small amount to sell at high $15's as gut says heading even higher. Report from SML and next Chinese shopping extravaganza on 618 June 18th with Shorts still closing will all be fuel for the fire..............

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Where to from here? Atm usa expansion is interesting. I wonder if they'll get tied up in legals long enough for local suppliers to catch up with a2 herds, if they'll be stymied by lobbyists, or if they'll knock it out the park.
    After I saw the recently released ATM research with a sample size of 5000 that showed something like 80% plus benefit from reduced tummy problems with A2, (trusting my memory on this research so please DYOR) I thought Yay! ATM are gonna win the USA case........ however reality is legal challenges are seldom black or white... always shades of grey..... and seldom fast. Think Samsung v Apple. This could take ages.

That said, the whole debate and legal cases/appeals etc should help awareness of ATM and grow the USA market for them.

Can't help thinking Jane's recent USA investors update is all part of the strategy to fight this case. Someone suggested a possible USA listing...... wouldn't that be fun!

Goldman estimates that a2 Milk Company’s sales on the platforms grew 89% on the prior corresponding period and stole share away from Mead Johnson and Danone

Today's SP action may be last desperate attempt to close Shorts before SP pushes higher. My thoughts that a2 was under priced appears correct imo with price target now .............GS BUY RATING NZ $16.50 & A$15.99

https://www.fool.com.au/2019/03/13/s...ed-asx-shares/
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 13-03-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Goldman estimates that a2 Milk Company’s sales on the platforms grew 89% on the prior corresponding period and stole share away from Mead Johnson and Danone

Today's SP action may be last desperate attempt to close Shorts before SP pushes higher. My thoughts that a2 was under priced appears correct imo with price target now .............GS BUY RATING NZ $16.50 & A$15.99

https://www.fool.com.au/2019/03/13/s...ed-asx-shares/
    Yee ha!! Nicely supports/exceeds my rough valuations as per post #12631.

Guru

Crash back through $14.00

I suspect some profit taking and dropping it across to SML

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    I suspect some profit taking and dropping it across to SML
    My thoughts as well...... all good stuff for the traders. (I'm not one.... prefer long term tax free gains.)

Meanwhile, news of Nestle stepping into A2 fresh milk in Sth America

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Grabbed me some at $14.04 thinking $14.00 might hold....wrong....

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Grabbed me some at $14.04 thinking $14.00 might hold....wrong....
    TA indicates a possible short term fall back to the gap between $A12.75 and $A13.00 (approx $NZ13.20 to $13.50 ) that may need to get filled before the SP moves higher. See the red line on this pic.

Attachment 10395

That said and done the TA is then looking favourable, golden cross and all that. FA also looking good according to Goldman Sachs...So be patient.

However some think TA is rubbish so DYOR. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    My thoughts as well...... all good stuff for the traders. (I'm not one.... prefer long term tax free gains.)

Meanwhile, news of Nestle stepping into A2 fresh milk in Sth America
    The link you provided is as stale as last year's milk though