sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Discount applies to premium clients I think... So when you trade with them over X amount of dollar.
    thats right and i believe they rank you on spend so the more you spend the better the xmas present is ..
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    thats right and i believe they rank you on spend so the more you spend the better the xmas present is ..
    No retail punter can get better than the wholesale rate buying or selling NZ equities no matter how much you spend ,and I mean no matter how much.

https://www.a2nutrition.cn/find

23,968 Stores! thats a further increase of 168 stores in the last week!

To my knowledge the sales through this channel are generally at a higher margin %

https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt

and the daily shorts keep increasing.....

This will bounce back

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt

and the daily shorts keep increasing.....

This will bounce back
    It sure will, has been 30% down from its highs on several occasions over the years so nothing at all unusual about the current drop.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heimand View Post
    Hi See Weed, how do you get ASB discount brokerage fee? Do I have to apply for it?
    It is only a small discount, but it all helps. I pay a min. of $30 brok. and .2% instead of .3% above $30 eg $20,000 trade @.3%= $60 and @ .2%= $40. If you do a bigger trade of maybe $150,000 or more, I am not sure it might be $250,000 trade they give you an automatic discount. All you do is phone up and ask. Come to sharetrader meeting and talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I get discount brokerage from ASB. Brokerage fees to me are good, it goes toward my losses. Your way, you can have your money sitting there collecting div every 6 months which is good. My way, instead of leaving it sitting there, will put it into another com. for a while and collect that div. eg get a $5,000 div every 6 months, or get two $5,000 divs. every 6 months and so on. You can buy into 10 different companies over that 6 months period and receive 10 times your $5000 div. all good which ever way you go. PS Meetup Auckland is having another share trading meeting next Thursday at 5pm if you are interested. Might be able to share more info on anything.
    It is only a small discount, but it all helps. I pay a min. of $30 brok. and .2% instead of .3% above $30 eg $20,000 trade @.3%= $60 and @ .2%= $40. If you do a bigger trade of maybe $150,000 or more, I am not sure it might be $250,000 trade they give you an automatic discount. All you do is phone up and ask. Come to sharetrader meeting and talk about it.
    Thanks for explaining.

Advanced Member

Hi see weed, think I'm getting .3 above $100K, not sure I've ever had .2 unless above $200K. Looking forward to finally meeting you at sharetrader meeting. Cheers...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Might not be comparing apples with apples but Direct Broking is .2

Default Rising Nationalism a handbrake on further growth in China ?

https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...September+2020

China Skinny has been tracking the dairy market for many years, via its Dairy Tracker. And in spite of foreign brands' natural advantages, their analysis points to performance of foreign dairy brands getting worse in most areas, indicated by the data below.

Excerpt
    Using Tmall data,

Foreign brands’ share on Tmall was 35% in December 2019 (pre-outbreak), but over the first eight months of 2020 has averaged just 23%
    In 2016, foreign brands accounted for 52% of sales on Tmall, more than double the 23% in 2020
    In 2020, the average price per litre for domestic brands on Tmall is surprisingly 7% higher than foreign brands. This is an improvement from 2016, when domestic brands sold at a 38% premium.
    In fact, domestic brands command a premium over foreign milk brands and they have done that by focusing on smaller formats and more targeted segmenting – which typically commands a premium.

“Many foreign brands point to rising nationalism as the reason for declining brand share...
    Just be aware, that's all, I'm not trying to talk it down and have no position either long or short but I am sure those with big positions one way or the other will have strong views on this lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-09-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine