sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Just a personal thought. To my knowledge Jayne has not sold her shares yet....... Could this means she believes that ATM is under valued? Of course we find out next week. I am still quite optimistic and hold.
    No, she hasn't sold. She did give the market advanced warning that she intended to. However, given what happened last time (half a billion dollars wiped off of market value) and the sensitivity the SP has to anything negative, coupled with where it's presently sitting... would really feel like a big middle finger to stakeholders.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Don't wanna jinx it, but finally after few frustrating weeks of sideways (mostly down) movement, there seem to some momentum picking up leading into ASM and also on 11/11 news.
    I've grown pretty weary of green days for A2; they're invariably followed by a red day. I know we've got the AGM and some have predicted a solid run up, but after watching every solid start get gutted by the end of the week, I need at least one or two more days of continued upward momentum to be convinced. Here's hoping! It just dived 14c on the ASX after close here but is spiking back up.
    Last edited by Oberon; 12-11-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Was $14.70 in February 2018. Was $18 a few months ago and is now in a very clear downtrend. If that's not a funk then I'm not sure what is...
    That's true. We have been in downtrend for about 3 months. Not to forget we have been in an uptrend for the last 3 years.....The lows...Nov16=$2.50s...Nov17=$7.50s...Nov18=$10s... Nov19=the low for this month was $12.19c. Just have to wait until 19th for latest results.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    That's true. We have been in downtrend for about 3 months. Not to forget we have been in an uptrend for the last 3 years.....The lows...Nov16=$2.50s...Nov17=$7.50s...Nov18=$10s... Nov19=the low for this month was $12.19c. Just have to wait until 19th for latest results.
    Fair enough mate. Good luck to holders.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2019 at 05:50 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Fair enough mate. Good luck to holders.
    Truce time on here, friendships are far more valuable than a bit of spilt milk even if it is A2.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Truce time on here, friendships are far more valuable than a bit of spilt milk even if it is A2.
    Quite right mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quite right mate
    with all respect.

https://www.afr.com/world/asia/austr...0181112-h17sxb

Finally some media interaction from the CEO pertaining to the singles day... quite encouraging... four more trading days... then hopefully some good news... GLAH

Message removed
    Last edited by cymonger; 13-11-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Spoke to some friends close to the company today, who told me everyone who works there is buying on the advice of management. There's not a whole lot of people working for this company, so I took this as a very good sign. There are no certainties in this world, but if I had 180 people who counted on me to feed their families and pay their mortgages, I'd want to be pretty certain before I told them how to invest their money. I take this as a very good sign, (wish I would have listened to the same person, who also predicted the drop).
    Jeeze....if this is correct, not sure management will appreciate the post !

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Spoke to some friends close to the company today, who told me everyone who works there is buying on the advice of management. There's not a whole lot of people working for this company, so I took this as a very good sign. There are no certainties in this world, but if I had 180 people who counted on me to feed their families and pay their mortgages, I'd want to be pretty certain before I told them how to invest their money. I take this as a very good sign, (wish I would have listened to the same person, who also predicted the drop).
    Hmm ... not quite sure about this story. Are you saying that A2 management advises their staff to buy ATM shares?

I guess apart from sounding incredibly imprudent for a manager to make recommendations to staff about how to invest their personal money (and breaching the act on giving financial advise ...) ... I am wondering whether this could be seen as a breach of the rules against insider trading. If the story is true, than management seems to know something the markets don't know yet - right?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)