sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Let’s hope so. Because I love earning money for doing nothing 
    dont ever say or think that owning equities creates money for nothing
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    dont ever say or think that owning equities creates money for nothing
    Hey I understand that, but you don’t know my investment strategy. I’m happy for these gains and don’t mind sharing. I think there are many more gains to come, but DYOR
    Last edited by Ggcc; 15-01-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Expect more volatility before the result. PS-Remember a meal in the tummy is better than one going cold on the table.Lol
    You are right there, but if someone is hungry enough, they could reheat that meal and eat it tomorrow or next week if put in the freezer in the mean time.ps we might be able to send a couple frozen meals over to OCA.
    Last edited by see weed; 15-01-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    You are right there, but if someone is hungry enough, they could reheat that meal and eat it tomorrow or next week if put in the freezer in the mean time.ps we might be able to send a couple frozen meals over to OCA.
    That was one of my investment strategies

Advanced Member

$11.21 Australian finish, which means $11.85 finish in New Zealand dollars. Looking good for tomorrow, but understand that we could see a drop as that is a big increase

Banned

$11.21 Australian finish, which means $11.85 finish in New Zealand dollars. Looking good for tomorrow, but understand that we could see a drop as that is a big increase
    Big fish buying today, when they stop their feeding frenzy you will get a drop, it's just like a good days fishing when it's all go, next day or week nothing happening except reef fish stripping your bait.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Big fish buying today, when they stop their feeding frenzy you will get a drop, it's just like a good days fishing when it's all go, next day or week nothing happening except reef fish stripping your bait.
    Great analogy and yes I agree

The wee SM1 Remora hanging on the side of A2M also finished up on AUD$9.02 or $9.51

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The wee SM1 Remora hanging on the side of A2M also finished up on AUD$9.02 or $9.51
    lucky I hold both ATM and SML

Membaa

What a great few days. TA suggested the breakout significance days ago, then confirmed by three backtests (daily chart), each offering buyer opportunity with decreasing risk as each signal locked in. Then BOOM up she goes today with good volume and opportunity to unload a few into strength for a nice few days profit while retaining a few more for the long hold growth portfolio. Plenty of resistance above here so it's not for the Luddites with no ability to read or move with the market, but this is gold for those that do have the skills. Look at the volume and $ traded today on NZX and ASX, the trick is simply dipping your cup into the tide at the right time and drinking from the cup at the right time, it doesn't even have to be perfect timing. The tide will do whatever it wants, just learn how to use the cup.