sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Remember years ago the mayhem and queues when Apple released a new I Phone ? Settled down much more these days because in many ways Samsung make a better product. Hope Nestle don't turn out to be to ATM what Samsung is to Apple
    But it was only after a several years from the beginning where Samsung was able to take a good size of market share........ A2M should be well above Nestle at least for the next few years in this market!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Remember years ago the mayhem and queues when Apple released a new I Phone ? Settled down much more these days because in many ways Samsung make a better product. Hope Nestle don't turn out to be to ATM what Samsung is to Apple
    I’d be happy for nestle to be Samsung if atm get to be apple!!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Being an insider, I can tell you that the hype was created by Apple itself. Those eager buyers queuing up overnight were all paid by Apple to do so. Standard industry trick from the American brands.
    Crikey! Maybe A2 is paying shoppers to strip supermarket shelves of A2 IF? I can see a conspiracy theory developing.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey! Maybe A2 is paying shoppers to strip supermarket shelves of A2 IF? I can see a conspiracy theory developing.
    It is definitely true, I read that from a reliable source on a New Zealand share trading website just now
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    I’d be happy for nestle to be Samsung if atm get to be apple!!
    +1 that! ATM a Trillion dollar company! Bring that on.

Advanced Member

Hmm expected to have it open much higher today. Dow went up nicely and also read this snippet (https://www.afr.com/news/world/asia/...0181009-h16e83) "China has signalled it will allow Australian infant milk and vitamins exporters more time to comply with tough new cross border e-commerce rules which was a risk to sales in their fastest-growing market. A senior official with China's Ministry of Commerce said late Wednesday that products sold online into China and through the personal shopper networks known as daigous would still be treated as "personal individual use" into next year."
    I guess when the ASX opens it will go much higher. Am very positive about the 4 month update coming
    Last edited by silu; 08-11-2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: added Link to comply with forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Hmm expected to have it open much higher today. Dow went up nicely and also read this snippet (https://www.afr.com/news/world/asia/...0181009-h16e83) "China has signalled it will allow Australian infant milk and vitamins exporters more time to comply with tough new cross border e-commerce rules which was a risk to sales in their fastest-growing market. A senior official with China's Ministry of Commerce said late Wednesday that products sold online into China and through the personal shopper networks known as daigous would still be treated as "personal individual use" into next year."
    I guess when the ASX opens it will go much higher. Am very positive about the 4 month update coming

ATM's sp is driven out of ASX - not NZX.

NZX is but a shadow of ASX now for ATM. Until ASX sun comes out, trading in NZX on ATM is in the dark.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-11-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ATM's sp is driven out of ASX - not NZX.

NZX is but a shadow of ASX now for ATM. Until ASX sun comes out, trading in NZX on ATM is in the dark.
    Yup - we are starting to see a bit of movement now up 3.9% on the day. But I wouldn't even consider buying / selling ATM (or SML) until mid afternoon after the ASX has opened.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Yup - we are starting to see a bit of movement now up 3.9% on the day. But I wouldn't even consider buying / selling ATM (or SML) until mid afternoon after the ASX has opened.
    Short positions continue to be added on so someone is going to be very correct or get their tail feathers burned soon enough!

More hysteria in OZ. They cannot keep Infant Formula on the shelves.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/video-emer...204252990.html