sharetrader
    Banned

More low volume tree shaking, mind you the Aussie market is looking sick.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    More low volume tree shaking, mind you the Aussie market is looking sick.Lol
    This is getting so sick I'm thinking my money might be better put into a residential rental investment.

Well it's under the $10.00 barrier,but I guess as aussie controls the market our barriers are just not the same anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    This is a problem with the whole "diversity" argument. No-one should be expecting a New Zealander (or an Ozzie) to fill the job. It should ALWAYS be the best person. Herdlicker will be the decison maker so we have to trust her judgement that she has hired the very best person and not just applying a bit of nepotism or simply hiring a "yes" person. I'm deferring my final judgments until after the AGM
    Yeap...shareholders can absolutely trust Herdlicker to hire the best people in the world for various roles no matter what past association they may have enjoyed after all she displayed such "remarkably good" judgement with her share sales....opps NO, hang on a minute...Its lonely at the top so you might as well hire a few of your girlfriends right ?...doesn't matter if they're any good because ATM product sells itself. Nothing to worry about here...or is there ?
    Mr Market not impressed despite the off the charts sales on single's day. Hmmmm
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-11-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap...shareholders can absolutely trust Herdlicker
    I'm trying hard to move on from her sell off - which I also blame the Board for (shoulda given her cash!)

At the moment (ATM - see what i did there) I'm backing my hold on the basis of a company who is selling out of stock with more product coming on stream. That has to be a good news story.

Disc. My warped view obviously at odds with the Market.

I'm trying hard to move on from her sell off - which I also blame the Board for (shoulda given her cash!)

At the moment (ATM - see what i did there) I'm backing my hold on the basis of a company who is selling out of stock with more product coming on stream. That has to be a good news story.

Disc. My warped view obviously at odds with the Market.
    I like what you did there. My concern is Ms Herdlicker is gathering her herd around her, (see what I did there)
    How many other members of the former Jetheap herd can shareholders look forward too ? At this minute I remain watchfully cautious.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-11-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I like what you did there. My concern is Ms Herdlicker is gathering her herd around her, (see what I did there)
    Thats what herds do - they gather around.

Cows also have a Herd Leader, usually a strong calm cow. A cow that has earnt the respect of the herd. Where the Herd Leader goes, other cows tend to follow. The Herd Leader can often take the other cows, trustingly into unknown or new situations.

The advantage of being a Herd Leader is that you get first dibs at the trough. Which means first dibs on any goodies in the trough.

Now, if you are a herd producing delicious premium A2 milk you need extra minerals and salt in your diet. So the Herd Leader will take the herd to the trough

If there just happens to be a salt block in the trough The Herd Leader becomes the first licker and by proxy, the Herd Licker.

Where am I going with all this - just passing time telling a tale in the absence of any tales coming from ATM as the SP sinks and sinks and sinks till my Stop Loss gets hit

Advanced Member

Cows also have a Herd Leader, usually a strong calm cow. A cow that has earnt the respect of the herd. Where the Herd Leader goes, other cows tend to follow. The Herd Leader can often take the other cows, trustingly into unknown or new situations.

The advantage of being a Herd Leader is that you get first dibs at the trough. Which means first dibs on any goodies in the trough.

Now, if you are a herd producing delicious premium A2 milk you need extra minerals and salt in your diet. So the Herd Leader will take the herd to the trough

If there just happens to be a salt block in the trough The Herd Leader becomes the first licker and by proxy, the Herd Licker.

Where am I going with all this - just passing time telling a tale in the absence of any tales coming from ATM as the SP sinks and sinks and sinks till my Stop Loss gets hit
    LOL, Love it. There is more to it than Herd licker. The Aussies are mucking around with the sp and trying to rattle the kiwis into selling. When all the Kiwis have sold and it's 99% Aussie owned, then the sp will go up probably to 15 or 20 dolla. I hope to be in the 1% who didn't sell.

You are the herd leader today...surely the post of the day

Banned

Selling has nothing to do with the Jetgirls Herd, take a look at the weekly Aussie bar graph if you have any doubts, although it is about the wider Herd behaviour.